How can you buy from AliExpress and ship to Ghana? This is a question that is often asked by most people today in Ghana. AliExpress was launched in April 2010, and since then, most online shoppers have enjoyed their products. The e-commerce site has been crucial for retail buyers and sellers, and has built a bridge between international customers and small Chinese businesses.
This online selling website deals in electronics more than accessories and fashion, but it does not sell perishables. More businesses that offer affordable AliExpress shipping to Ghana have joined the website. Join for free and enjoy your first discounts by getting coupon codes. The process of using coupons on AliExpress is simple. The website is a safe place to buy from. They have effective customer protection policies to protect them from trickster sellers.
How to buy on AliExpress
Have a shipping address where AliExpress will deliver your order. Use your postal address number if you are in a remote area where this e-commerce website's businesses cannot deliver the items to your doorstep. Use the address of the local door to door courier service providers that you can trust. Buying online is simple. Use the following guidelines:
1. Create or sign in to your AliExpress account.
If you are a new user, you can open an account using these steps:
- Search for AliExpress.com
- Tap on the Join button (at the top right)
- Sign up with Facebook or fill in the CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT form.
Sign up with Facebook
- Tap on "Sign up with Facebook" (at the top right)
- A site will pop up. Click on the button that has your Facebook account name, e.g., "Continue as Ali" (to allow AliExpress to link your Facebook account with their site) or click on "Cancel" if you changed your mind. If you cancel, you cannot sign up with Facebook.
- Enter your email address
- Click on "CREATE MY ACCOUNT"
- Fill in the CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT form
The form will require you to fill in these details:
- Email address
- First and last name
- Create and confirm the password
- Enter the code
- Click on "Create Your Account"
2. Compare items offers and reliability of several competitors
Scrutinize reviews of several sellers to select the best seller. This e-commerce site verifies customers' reviews to ensure that sellers deliver orders to customers. Here is how to check the business reviews:
- Type what you're looking for on the search bar (at the top) e.g if you're looking for an iron box, type "iron box" and search
- Click on the "Feedback" section to analyze customers' feedback.
- Take a look at the "Product Details" for its descriptions.
- Find out the terms and conditions for purchase by clicking on "Seller Guarantees."
- How many orders has the seller fulfilled?
- How long has the seller been trading on the site?
- Check whether the seller ships to your country and the delivery duration by clicking on "Shipping & Payment."
- You can also determine AliExpress standard shipping to Ghana time by calculating the period on their order tracking website.
READ ALSO: How to buy from Amazon in Ghana
3. How to order from AliExpress to Ghana
Apply for AliExpress coupons to save money. The site offers coupons for specific purchase limits, during festive seasons, holidays, and special occasions. Be the first to know when its sellers' coupons are out on this website. Some items have a "Get a coupon" button displayed besides, and you only need to click on the button. Here are simple steps on how to place an order:
- Click "Add to Cart" or "Buy Now." Adding to the cart is like putting items in your shopping basket in a walk-in store, but this is an online shopping basket. You can also remove an item from the cart.
- Fill in the shipping form, then click "Save and ship to this address."
- Click on "Show all the payment methods" and select your most preferred method.
- Fill in the payment form.
- Click on "Confirm & Pay."
- Use AliExpress standard shipping services to transport the item to your location.
AliExpress customer protection policy
If the item that was delivered does not fit the description that they uploaded online, this e-commerce site guarantees you a partial refund. If you receive the item late or you do not receive it, the site guarantees you a full refund of the money you paid within 15 days starting from the day you applied for the refund. Here is what you need to do:
- Let the seller know your complaint before your order is completed or more than 15 days after completion. Contact AliExpress customer care if the seller does not cooperate, but they will only help you if you stick to the rules.
- Alternatively, open a dispute ticket within the 15-day duration if you are not satisfied with the response of the seller. Search for the item you have bought, click on "Report item" and fill the form.
- Your third option is to allow AliExpress to mediate between you and the sellers until both of you reach an agreement.
Where is AliExpress located in Ghana?
AliExpress Ghana contact is on their website:
- Search for AliExpress.com
- Click on "Help" (on the topmost bar)
- Select any of the following:
- Customer Service
- Disputes & Reports
- Report IPR Infringement
READ ALSO: List of online shopping sites in Ghana 2020
Customer Service page has all the information you need about money refunds, opening disputes, canceling orders, and more. There is no available information about AliExpress office in Ghana.
Here are the frequently asked questions:
Does AliExpress ship to Ghana?
Yes. They have a variety of items that are essential and adored by Ghanaians'. They ship a variety of items to Ghana, and at an affordable price.
Does AliExpress ship internationally?
No. AliExpress does not ship to all countries in the world. However, if they do not ship to your country, you can have the package shipped to a U.S package forwarding service, which will have it shipped to your country.
Does AliExpress ship to your door?
Yes, it is possible for them to ship your product to your doorstep. However, you need to seek the services of couriers. You can also pick your order from post offices.
Buy from AliExpress and ship to Ghana using reliable and secure internet connection. Do not use public internet that you are not assured of its security to shop online. Cybercriminals can tap into the network and steal from your credit card, debit card, or e-wallet.
READ ALSO: Why online shopping is better than local markets