- Obofour and his wife, Ciara Antwi, have finally outdoored and named their triplets
- The naming ceremony was a lavish one with a display of Obofour's riches
- Here are videos that sum up how the naming ceremony went
Our Manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Install our latest app for Android and read the best news about Ghana
The founder and leader of Anointed Palace Chapel (APC), Francis Antwi, popularly known as Reverend Obofour, and his wife, Ciara Antwi, have finally outdoored their triplets.
The outdooring/naming ceremony for the triplets who were born in May 2020, was held on Saturday, September 26, 2020.
As YEN.com.gh had earlier reported days before the event, the naming ceremony was held in two parts.
The first part was the actual naming ceremony which was held at the couple's residence at Trasacco Estates in Accra while a private dinner came off in the evening at plush Kempinski Hotel.
Just like every other event, Obofour has hosted, the outdooring of the triplets was a show of riches, pomp and pageantry.
YEN.com.gh has put together all the best videos from the outdooring (naming ceremony and private dinner).
1. Cars par outside Obofour's house ahead of the ceremony:
2. Food and drinks ready to be served:
3. Obofour's wife with Auntie B after the naming:
4. The main naming ceremony as held behind closed doors:
5. Prayer time at the official naming ceremony:
6. Time to splash some money:
7. Obofour speaking after the naming ceremony:
8. First scenes from the private dinner at the Kempinski Hotel:
9. Arrival of Obofour and his wife at the dinner:
10. The moment Obofour gifted a car and house to a couple:
11. Prophet Elisha Salifu Amoako speaking at the dinner:
12. Obofour makes the cash rain at the dinner:
As earlier reported by YEN.com.gh, the names of the Obofour's triplets were revealed ahead of the naming ceremony.
The names of the triplets as revealed on the official invitation card are Jesse, Jeremie, and Jeremiah.
Have national and human interest issues to discuss? Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page