- President Nana Akufo-Addo's Executive Secretary Nana Asante Bediatuo has married in a traditional wedding
- Asante Bediatuo got married his sweetheart Femi Adetola on Boxing Day
- More photos and videos have popped up from the wedding
Our Manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Install our latest app for Android and read the best news about Ghana
Nana Asante Bediatuo, the Executive Secretary to President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo, has got married.
As earlier reported by YEN.com.gh, Asante Bediatuo tied the knot with his longtime sweetheart, Femi Adetola.
The two married in a wedding held on Saturday, December 26, 2020, Boxing Day, at the Saint Francis Cottage at Anoff-Nsawam in the Eastern region.
Following our initial report, more videos and photos from the wedding have popped on social media.
YEN.com.gh brings you some of the new photos and videos from the wedding.
1. The newlyweds take a walk at the reception:
2. Akufo-Addo's daughter, Edwina, was there to support Asante Bediatuo who is also a cousin:
3. More photos of Asante Bediatuo and his wife at the wedding:
Swipe to see 9 more photos
4. Asante Bediatuo performs at the wedding:
Just like Asante Bediatuo himself, Femi, as the wife is affectionately called, is also an accomplished woman.
A graduate of Wesleyan College in 2006, Femi earned a degree at the University of Ghana in 2009. She is a qualified lawyer who graduated from the Ghana School of Law in 2011.
She is now a Senior Associate at Ampem Chambers and a member of Ghana’s Prisons Board.
Aside from these feats, Femi is also a big businesswoman with many successes as a restaurateur.
She is the owner of Sandbox Beach Club and is also the founder and executive director of the Fair Justice Initiative.
In other news on YEN.com.gh, Nigerian superstars, Davido and Burna Boy have engaged in a physical altercation at a night club in Ghana on Sunday, December 27, 2020.
A Ghanaian blogger at the event reported that Burna Boy's demeanour on the night made it clear he was looking for trouble.
A video that is fast trending online shows how furious and agitated got amid the clash.
Do you have national and human interest issues to discuss? Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page