- Veteran broadcaster, Captain Smart, has said some pastors travelled to Benin over President Akufo-Addo
- He said these visited powerful shrines in that West African country to seek help to kill the president
- Captain Smart said the pastors visited Benin before the elections, and they went again after
- He said the initial plan was to get the president to lose the 2020 elections
- When that failed, they went back to get rid of Akufo-Addo before the swearing-in ceremony slated for January 7, 2021
Our manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Install our latest app for Android and read the best news about Ghana
Top Ghanaian media personality, Captain Smart, has claimed that some pastors travelled to Benin to seek spiritual powers against President Akufo-Addo.
He said these pastors first went before the 2020 Elections, seeking help to make the president lose the 2020 Elections.
However, when that failed, they travelled back again to the West African country to have the president killed before the swearing-in ceremony which is coming off on January 7, 2021.
He made these claims on his morning show on Angel FM, according to a report sighted by YEN.com.gh on Ghbase.com.
Known for his boldness, Captain Smart released a little detail about one of the pastors saying that he lives around Tantra Hills, where he Smart also lives.
“They are very funny. One of them lives around my area. He went with another prophet,” Captain Smart revealed.
Venting his anger, the broadcaster shamed the pastors and said the president will never die no matter the kind of evil conspiracy brought against him.
And even if he should die, the presidency will not be transferred to the pastors’ choice of president, Captain Smart added.
“Just like if I should die today, my house at Tantra Hills will not be given to you no matter how you want it. It is for my wife. Some people must understand this principle of life,” he stressed.
Meanwhile, YEN.com.gh earlier published the report of top prophets who had prophesied that John Mahama and the National Democratic Congress (NDC), will win the 2020 Elections.
Their prophecy failed woefully as Akufo-Addo and the New Patriotic Party (NPP) won the election with a one-touch victory.
Enjoy reading our stories?
Join YEN.com.gh's Telegram channel! Never miss important updates!
Ghanaians share their thoughts on the outcome of the 2020 general elections | #Yencomgh