- Okay FM's Abena Moet got hitched on Saturday, March 27, 2021
- Abena Moet got married to her longtime boyfriend Nana Yaw in a traditional wedding
- First photos and videos from the wedding have surfaced on the internet
OUR MANIFESTO: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Okay FM presenter, entertainment analyst, and social media commentator Abena Moet got hitched.
Abena Moet who presents a segment on Abeiku Santana's Drive Time show on Okay FM tied the knot with her boyfriend who has been identified as Nana Yaw.
The couple married in a traditional wedding ceremony in Accra on Saturday, March 27, 2021.
First photos and videos from Abena Moet's traditional wedding have popped up showing her dressed in colourful kente for her special occasion.
The groom also put on the same kente and looked so good together.
Below are some of the photos and videos sighted by YEN.com.gh.
1. Photos of Abena Moet and her bridesmaids before they stepped out:
2. Abena Moet and her bridesmaids arrived at the wedding venue in a limousine:
3. Abena Moet had something to say after arriving at the venue:
4. Abena Moet and her husband pose with smiles after the main ceremony:
In other wedding news, former Black Stars goalkeeper Fatawu Dauda recently got married in an Islamic wedding.
Dauda who now plays for Legon Cities FC tied the knot with his pretty fiancee called Failatu Alhassan.
Photos from the former Ghana number one's wedding which popped up on social media showed it was a lovely ceremony.
Earlier, YEN.com.gh has reported that YOLO actor Bright James Amenonyoh had also got married in a beautiful wedding. The actor married his fiancee Christabel.
Videos from the wedding showed the two giving off some dance moves at their wedding reception.
Enjoy reading our stories? Join YEN.com.gh's Telegram channel! Never miss important updates
Download YEN's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major Ghana news