The name Samira Bawumia has become synonymous with bespoke fashion sense which causes heads to turn and stare.
Our manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
The second lady, who is the wife of the Vice-President Mahamadu Bawumia has become popular not just for her pretty face and soft-spoken nature, but for her fashion sense.
Ghanaians have come to accept her style and sense of fashion and how well she blends her contemporary style of Muslim culture.
Anytime there is any national event that expects her presence, one thing not just Ghanaian women but men look out for is what she would wear.
She has become such an outstanding personality when her fashion statement is concerned.
YEN.com.gh has, however, compiled some seven stunning photos the second lady has made public appearances in since 2021 started.
1. This all-white outfit worn by Samira to a church service in the company of her husband made her look radiant.
2. In January again, she made a bold fashion statement when she showed up in the pistis designed Kente outfit to the swearing-in ceremony of the President and his vice.
3. All hail the show stopper. Samira Bawumia got social media talking for days with this particular outfit.
4. Even when mourning, the second lady looked her best.
5. She dressed up nicely to go take her COVID 19 vaccine.
6. Not only does she stun in Kente outfits, she definitely turns heads even in casual outfits.
7. In her latest appearance in public, Samira Bawumia looked as beautiful as always in this beautiful Kente outfit.
In other news, Ghana international football star, Sulley Muntari’s wife, Menaye Donkor, has shared a beautiful photo of their son, Jamal Muntari.
Jamal looks all grown and tall as he rested in his mother’s warm arms while resting his head on her shoulder.
The hairy boy is smartly dressed in his black and white attire from head to toe.
Enjoy reading our stories? Join YEN.com.gh's Telegram channel! Never miss important updates!
Download YEN's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major Ghana news!