- Yvonne Okoro's younger sister, Roseline, has got married to her fiance Anthony
- Roseline's wedding saw some Ghanaian stars passing through to show support
- Stonebwoy, Majid Michel, Medikal, and KiDi were among the stars present
Our manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
The wedding of Roseline Okoro, the younger sister of star actress Yvonne Okoro, dominated social media on Saturday, April 10, 2021.
As reported by YEN.com.gh, the 32-year-old got married to her fiance called Anthony in a traditional wedding.
The wedding turned out to be a star-studded event. With her sister, Yvonne Okoro, being one of the biggest female stars in Ghana, there were many showbiz personalities who graced the wedding.
As previously reported by YEN.com.gh, Stonebwoy graced the occasion and gave a splendid performance of his Putuu song at the reception.
But he was not the only top musician to have passed through as Medikal and KiDi also came through with performances.
Apart from the music stars, there were a number of other stars including actor Majid Michel, celebrity lawyer Sandra Ankobiah, and actor Harold Amenya, among others
Below are some of the videos of the stars who attended Roseline's wedding.
1. Majid Michel takes a selfie with Yvonne Okoro and her mother:
2. Majid Michel and Harold Amenyah pose with Roseline and her husband:
3. Stonebwoy exchanges pleasantries with Yvonne Okoro, Sandra Ankobia, and Majid Michel as he performed Putuu:
4. KiDi takes the microphone to perform his Say Cheese:
5. Medikal was also present and gave a good performance of his Ayekoo song:
6. Sandra Ankobiah was more like a sister to the bride:
Roseline Okoro's wedding comes just a few months after she got a degree in medicine.
As previously reported by YEN.com.gh, Roseline graduated as a medical doctor on Monday, November 23, 2020.
Roseline's feat was impressive because she had he already had a Bachelors degree and Masters degree in different fields.
In her announcement of Roseline's new feat, the actress hailed her sister for making the family very proud.
Enjoy reading our stories? Join YEN.com.gh's Telegram channel! Never miss important updates
Download YEN's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major Ghana news