Evelyn Addo: 5 Adorable Photos Of Nina Of Home Sweet Home Fame
- Ghanaian actress Evelyn Addo popularly known for her role as the character Nina in the iconic Home Sweet Home tv show is all grown up
- The young actress has developed into a beautiful young woman and some photos of her sighted by YEN.com.gh show just that
- Evelyn Addo has been missed by Ghanaians as she has not starred in any recent movies, but is however faring well
New feature: Check out news exactly for YOU ➡️ find “Recommended for you” block and enjoy!
Ghanaian actress Evelyn Addo, was one of the most loved child stars when she played the role of Nina in the popular Ghanaian series Home Sweet Home.
The show had most Ghanaian families glued to their tv sets on weekdays and is widely remembered as one of the best shows on tv.
Evelyn Addo's character, Nina, was known for her stubbornness and the constant pranks she pulled on her siblings.
Calista Amoateng, 16-Year-Old Daughter Of Stacey Amoateng Represents Ghana At Miss Teen Tourism 2022
Evelyn after breaking onto the scene as a child actress, took a long break from the movie seen to focus on her education. She has been missed by Ghanaians. YEN.com.gh has sighted some beautiful photos of the actress which show how much she has grown.
PAY ATTENTION: Enjoy reading our stories? Join YEN.com.gh's Telegram channel for more!
1. Evelyn, all smiles as she slays in a beautiful African print embroidered with beads.
2. The actress looked good on the day of her wedding and her makeup was on point.
3. Real-life Pocahontas: Evelyn Addo slays in a colourful long skirt and gorgeous white top.
4. The pretty actress posed for the cameras in a gorgeous outfit.
5. Her enviable beauty shined brightly as she smiled and looked pretty in a grey dress.
Calista: Stacy Amoateng And Okyeame Quophi's 1st Daughter Wins Miss Teen World
In other news, YEN.com.gh previously reported that Stacy Amoateng and Okyeame Quophi's first daughter, Calista Amoateng, has won the 2022 Miss Teen Tourism World pageant.
The 16-year-old was crowned the overall winner at the grand finale of the pageant which came off in Manilla, Phillipines on Saturday, August 6. Calista's impressive feat has been celebrated by her mother and her followers on social media after videos emerged.
The 16-year-old had entered the grand finale after days of impressive performances which saw her win Miss Talent at the show. A rap sensation, the Calista dazzled by performing one of her songs.
New feature: Check out news exactly for YOU ➡️ find "Recommended for you" block and enjoy!