No makeup photos of some Ghanaian celebrities have often surfaced on the internet leading either to jeering or cheering.
PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see YEN.com.gh News on your News Feed!
The photos have either impressed or shocked fans as some of the celebrities look very different and sometimes unrecognisable.
YEN.com.gh brings you 10 of the no-makeup photos of your favourite celebrities – Jackie Appiah, Fella Makafui, Nana Aba Anamoah, Serwaa Amihere, Afia Schwar, Wendy Shay, Berla Mundi, Nana Ama McBrown, Hajia Bintu, and Kafui Danku.
1. Fella Makafui: Medikal's wife looked unrecognisable in her no makeup-photo:
Download YEN's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with all major Ghana news
2. Berla Mundi flaunted spotless beauty in her no makeup photo:
3. Nana Ama McBrown: The top actress seems to have blemishes on her face without makeup on:
4. Jackie Appiah looks stunning even without makeup:
5. Nana Aba Anamoah seems to have flawless beauty:
6. Hajia Bintu: The fast-rising Instagram model recently caused a stir with her no makeup photos. Many could not recognise her:
7. Afia Schwar: The controversial actress also caused a stir with her no makeup photo:
8. Kafui Danku looks like a baby when without makeup:
9. Serwaa Amihere: The GHOne TV presenter also once got fans talking over her no makeup photo:
10. Wendy Shay: The Uber Driver hitmaker also looks good without makeup:
Jackie Appiah falls during competition
Meanwhile, Jackie Appiah the actress has fallen down in a competition.
She fell flat on the ground during a musical chair competition in a new video published by YEN.com.gh.
The actress displayed her playful side when she competed with another lady.
The organisers of the show helped her up and declared her the winner because the other lady cheated.
Mothers of top Ghanaian celebrities
Recently, YEN.com.gh published photos of the mothers of some popular celebrities.
They included Jackie Appiah, Nana Ama McBrown, Yvonne Nelson, Nadia Buari, Serwaa Amihere, Sandra Sarfo, Fella Makafui, Elikem Kumordzie, Berla Mundi, Efia Odo, Yvonne Okoro, and Shatta Wale.
Most of these celebrities have mostly flaunted their mothers on social media either on their birthday or just when they feel like showing them off to the world.
Our manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in