The education standards in Ghana have really improved. Most reputable Ghanaian schools are arguably only for the high income earners, and most of them use the international curriculum. The school fee at Ghana International School is affordable considering the standards and class of the institution. The school fees is affordable considering the exposure and resources students receive throughout their academic life. Ghana International School is one of the international schools in Ghana that tailors for the needs of students of all ages up to upper secondary.
GIS offers quality services whose assessment meets the international criteria. It offers both IGCSE and GCE studies. Students stand a better chance to transition into the international syllabus. GIS school provides world-class holistic education using the English language as the medium of teaching.
Ghana International School fees
Ghana International School fees is considered among the most affordable when compared to other schools in the same league. Considering Ghana international school tuition, both students and parents get value for their money. The nationality of the parent or guardian determines the fees payable. There are 3 main categories of fees payment.
- Ghanaian Fee
- Long-term expatriate fee
- Diplomat fee or short term expatriate
Admission and tuition fees
Advanced fee payments can only be done via foreign currencies. All students must pay registration fees of US $100 or its equivalent in GHS. Below is a breakdown of Ghana International School tuition and admission fees structure according to the 3 categories. The admission fee is paid once when the student is being admitted to the school.
1. Ghanaian category
1,930 for Primary level
2,900 for Secondary level
3,200 Sixth form level
The admission fee is 6,000
2. Long-term Expatriate category
2,625 for Primary level,
3,745 Secondary level
4,035 for sixth form and
6,500 for admission
3. Short-term Expatriate Diplomat category
3,746 for Primary level
4,855 for Secondary level
5,170 for sixth form level
7,000 admission fee
Thing to remember when paying fees
- Whenever the cedi equivalent of fees is to be paid, the exchange rate should be gotten from the school’s cashier.
- The cedi equivalent of a registration fee shall be remitted while submitting the filled application form.
- The admission fee shall be paid only when a new student gains admission to the school.
- The School’s cashier does not receive cash payments of the school fees. All cash payments should go directly to the bank accounts of Ghana International School. The pay-in-slip, clearly stating the student’s name should be presented to the Cashier for a receipt.
- Parents who pay through local or foreign bank transfers to the school’s account should forward a copy of the transfer advice to the Accounts Office of the School to get a receipt for the payment. The transfer must have the name of the student.
- The parents must pay all the bank transfer costs.
- All payments by cheque or bank draft should be made to the School’s Cashier. The cheque should be written to Ghana International School
Ghana International School location
Ghana International School is a located at Second Circular Road, Cantonments in Accra Ghana. The school boasts of an enrollment of students from various backgrounds. The student population derives from many countries and cultural orientations.
Ghana International School contacts
Get in touch with the school through the contacts below for any further information or inquiries.
- Telephone: +233 (0) 302 777163, 773299
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email 2: email@example.com
- Postal address: P.O. Box GP 2856, Accra, Ghana
- Website: Ghana International School
If you are a parent or guardian looking for an affordable and well-rounded school for a your child, then Ghana International School is the place to consider. With its reputation, affordability, and quality of education, a parent cannot go wrong with this school.