One of the most frequently asked questions is how to redeem MTN points on one's line? MTN loyalty points is a program that enables Ghanaians users to earn as a result of spending money on their phones. This means that you get value for the money you spend on your phone. However, you need to enroll in the exciting program to qualify for the program.
Interestingly, MTN is one of the best network providers in Ghana. One of the reasons is that it gives customers value for their loyalty. Keep in mind that you will be able to redeem your MTN points at some later time. Here is a guide on how to redeem points on MTN.
What are MTN points?
These are points which you are rewarded for every airtime, SMS you buy, and internet bundle you use on MTN. However, your MTN sim card has to be two years and over for you to be eligible for participation. You can then convert those points back into airtime and data bundles.
What are points earned from?
The rewards can be attained from any of the following?
- Data bundles
- MTN airtime
- SMS bundles
All you need to know is the MTN shortcode to redeem points.
How to check MTN points
Here is the procedure on how to find out your balance.
- Type in the code *482#.
- Choose option 1 to check your MTN points balance.
How to redeem MTN loyalty points
READ ALSO: How to borrow money from MTN Qwikloan
How to use the reward points
It is wise that before you decide on how to use your bonuses, you always check your balance points. After you are sure that your balance is worthwhile, you can go ahead to select the option that suits you best.
- Dial the MTN redeem points code *482#
- Select one to specify you want to redeem airtime
- Between the keys, one to seven, select the amount you wish you redeem.
- Dial *482#
- Select 2 to choose data bundle.
- Between the keys, one to three, choose the pack you wish to have, where one represents daily pack, two represents weekly pack, and three represents monthly pack.
- Under the different packages, choose the amount you wish to redeem.
- Dial *482#
- Select 3 to choose non-network rewards
- Between the keys, one to five, select the destination where you want to send your points and attract specific percentage discounts on the products you purchase there. The above are various ways on how to redeem MTN Ghana loyalty points.
READ ALSO: Government to break MTN's monopoly in the telecom industry
MTN loyalty points is a program that was kick-started by the network to benefit its loyal customers. However, apart from having your MTN line active for over two years, you need to be active by frequently loading airtime on your line to qualify for the promotion. With the above-detailed guide on how to redeem MTN points, you can be sure of enjoying the benefits that come with it.
READ ALSO: MTN rejects request to handover customers’ details to Kelni GVG
Source: Yen Newspaper