Ghanaian movie director and actor, Eddie Nartey, has lost his wife, Vida Ohenewaa Nartey, on the night of Sunday, January 24, 2021.
Our manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Install our latest app for Android and read the best news about Ghana
Ghanaians were shocked to hear of the death of actor Eddie Nartey’s wife, Vida Ohenewaa Nartey.
The actor himself broke the sad news in a post he made on Instagram sighted by YEN.com.gh.
He indicated in the caption of the post that he did not know what to do, what to say, and that he is in constant pain.
Many of his colleagues in the entertainment industry have all reached out to him with consoling messages.
Here are 10 of the celebrities who have reacted to the sad news of Eddie Nartey’s wife’s death.
1. John Dumelo: Dumelo sent his deepest condolences to his colleague Eddie Nartey:
johndumelo1: “My condolences bro.”
2. Nana Ama McBrown also did the same:
iamamamcbrown: “ohhhh Soulja. My condolences #BRIMM.”
3. Fella Makafui also came through with her consoling message to Eddie Nartey:
fellamakafui: “My condolences.”
4. Juliet Ibrahim was heartbroken as she screamed: “Omg”:
julietibrahim: “Omg my condolences Eddie.”
5. Bismark the Joke encouraged Eddie Nartey to be strong:
bismarkthejoke: “Very sad be strong bro .. hmm.”
6. Gloria Sarfo could only scream God’s name in the Akan language and prayed that the actor will be strengthened:
gloriaosarfo: “Aaaaaaah Awurade Nyame It Is Well bro It is well SoulJa, may God strengthen you.”
7. An obviously shocked Roselyn Ngissah screamed Eddie Nartey’s name:
8. Kalybos encouraged him to be strong:
kalybos1: “Be Strong Be Strong Be Strong..”
9. Prince David Osei also consoled Eddie Nartey:
princedavidosei: “Soulja be strong He knows all things.”
10. Kafui Danku also screamed God’s name and asked for strength for him:
kafuidanku: “OMG . May the Lord be your strength Eddie.”
Meanwhile, Eddie Nartey and the wife got married in September 2018 in a star-studded wedding attended by his colleagues.
He celebrated their second wedding anniversary barely five months ago to the passing of the wife.
We have published beautiful photos of the couple together proving that they loved each other so much until death separated them.
Enjoy reading our stories?
Join YEN.com.gh's Telegram channel! Never miss important updates!