Actress and Instagram model Moesha Babiinoti Boduong has turned a year older today, Wednesday, March 10, 2021.
OUR MANIFESTO: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Born in 1990, Moesha is celebrating her 31st birthday and she has flooded social media with photos to celebrate her new age.
As previously reported by YEN.com.gh, Moesha started her birthday by releasing beautiful photos in which she dressed up like a baby do princess.
Later, the actress had a surprise birthday breakfast party organised by her friends in her honour.
The breakfast party was attended by Nana Akua Addo, Kofi Asamoah, Kaybos, among others.
So far, the actress' birthday has been an eventful one and YEN.com.gh has joined in celebrating her by bringing some of the most beautiful photos of Moesha on social media.
1. Moesha looks dashing in a newspaper print jumpsuit:
2. A sweet-faced Moesha in peach:
17 rich photos drop as GUBA CEO Dentaa Amoateng holds 38th birthday party with Kennedy Osei, Fadda Dickson, Bola Ray, Kofi Abban
3. This blue jumpsuit shorts fits Moesha so well:
4. Moesha is the perfect lady in red:
5. The smile of Moesha is infectious:
6. The see-through dress look from Moesha:
7. The casual wear look:
8. Moesha with a lovely smile:
9. Moesha is looking chic here:
10. It's all smiIes for Moesha:
11. Another look of Moesha in red:
12. A look from the side:
13. One of the birthday photos of Moesha:
In other birthday news, Kumawood actress Mercy Asiedu's last born son, Nana 2, turned 12 years old on Tuesday, March 9, 2021.
The actress took to social media to celebrate Nana 2's birthday by sharing photos of the handsome boy.
Earlier, YEN.com.gh had reported that GHOne TV presenter Joyce Serwaa Amihere turned 31 years old on Monday, March 8, 2021.
The TV presenter celebrated with family, friends, and colleagues including Nana Aba Anamoah and Sandra Ankobiah who were spotted having fun at the celebration.
Enjoy reading our stories? Join YEN.com.gh's Telegram channel! Never miss important updates
Download YEN's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major Ghana news