Ghana's first lady, Her Excellency Rebecca Akufo-Addo has turned 70 years old on March 12, 2021, as she was born on March 12, 1951
Trending topics on the go: How we write news at YEN.com.gh
To mark her birthday, thousands of Ghanaians trooped to Twitter to share heartwarming birthday messages for the ever-beautiful first lady of Ghana.
YEN.com.gh has gathered some of the messages that came with photos portraying the extreme elegance of the spouse of President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo.
1. The first lady looking all stunning whilst delivering a speech
2. A throwback photo of Rebecca Akufo-Addo that shows she has been pretty since back in the day
3. An amazing shot that was taken during an indoor function with the first lady of the land looking as glamorous as ever
4. Her Excellency Rebecca Akufo-Addo looking excellent
5. Ghana's first lady 'chilling out' with sunglasses that fit the setting
6. Ghana's first lady looking calm, collected and amazing in a shot taken of her unawares
7. The birthday celebrant captured in another beautiful photo when she was at a function with the 2nd lady
8. Ghana's first lady looking like a person in her early 40s in two other bedazzling photos
At 70, the beautiful woman still looks like she's in her early 40s
Away from Rebecca Akufo-Addo's birthday, a kindhearted Ghanaian teacher called Gloria Lardi Adakurugu who is known as Efya Lardi Lessons Learnt on Facebook has spent part of her income to improve the conditions in the school for students.
In a revelation to YEN.com.gh, it is indicated that the hardworking class teacher painted the classroom to look beautiful and conducive for teaching and learning.
In addition, Efya Lardi provided 10 school bags, stationeries, 26 pairs of shoes, 21 pairs of socks, and some underwear to make the students feel comfortable whilst they learn.
I have received no recognition - Famous Akwaaba girl says after 20 years of being a symbol for Ghana
Enjoy reading our stories? Join YEN.com.gh's Telegram channel!
Download YEN's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major Ghana news!