- Famous Okay FM presenter, Abena Moet, and her longtime fiancé, Nana Yaw have tied the knot
- The couple exchanged vows in a traditional ceremony today, March 27
- YEN.com.gh features more stunning visuals from the nuptials
Our manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in page
Popular Okay FM presenter, Abena Moet, and her longtime fiancé Nana Yaw aka Jayessah have tied the knot in a traditional marriage ceremony today, March 27, 2021.
Yen.com.gh earlier featured the first photos and videos from the romantic couple's nuptials as stunning visuals from the ceremony emerged.
The bride Abena Moet and her hubby Nana Yaw were captured in regal kente cloth for their traditional marriage.
The couple enhanced their looks with rich beads matching the colour of their expensive kente cloth.
Following the first report about the couple's beautiful marriage ceremony, more videos and photos have surfaced online.
YEN.com.gh features more visuals from the ceremony below.
1. Abena Moet and her husband Nana Yaw exchange vows.
2. When Abena Moet'S dad asked her if the family should accept the bride price from his husband Nana Yaw.
3. New-married couple smile at each other in photos.
4. Video captures the beautiful smile of Nana Yaw.
5. Abena Moet poses with her bridesmaids in lovely snaps.
In other news, Ghanaian actress, Ahuafe Patri, famously known as Priscilla Opoku Agyeman, has flaunted her banging body and belly-button piercing rocking bikini wear in a steamy video.
The popular TV star and model marked her birthday on Friday, March 26, and she took to her Instagram page to share a series of photos attired in revealing outfits and swimwear to celebrate her special day.
Captioning the dazzling photos, Ahuafe Patri said, ''A day in the life of a Baby Girl. Happy birthday to me. Cheers to life .''
Enjoy reading our stories?
Download YEN's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major Ghana news.