- Kuami Eugene has responded to KiDi's claims that he doesn't know how to talk
- Eugene said KiDi makes people believe that he is the good one
- He added that KiDi is a big brother and he admires him
Our manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
About a month ago, KiDi told Doreen Avio of Hitz FM that Eugene generally doesn't know how to speak well to other people.
He added, however, that Eugene is confident and has a ‘say it all’ attitude, and that is what he admires about him.
The Open Gate hitmaker has now responded to those comments in a new interview.
"KiDi actually tends to come out and make people think that he is the good one. He is the one that is always doing the good thing. And he is the one that is not chasing the girls. He is the one who is not getting people pregnant," Eugene said in his new interview with Hitz FM's Doreen Avio.
"But at the end of the day, we are still here. He is a big brother and I admire him so much. I like the fact that he shared his opinion about me."
In other news, Actress Akuapem Poloo, born Rosemond Alade Brown, has been granted bail as her lawyers appeal her 90 days imprisonment.
The first hearing on the appeal of her prison sentence begun today, April 21, at the High Court.
YEN.com.gh has gathered three facts from the court proceedings which took place today, April 21.
1. Akuapem Poloo was granted bail by the court, presided over by Justice Ruby Aryeetey, pending the final determination of her appeal challenging the 90-day jail sentence handed to her by the Accra Circuit Court.
2. The actress will be on bail in the sum of GHc80,000 with three sureties.
3. Akuapem Poloo has also been ordered to report to the police twice a week, and also hand over her passport at the High Court registry. YEN.com.gh previously reported Akuapem Poloo was sentenced after pleading guilty to the charges of publication of obscene materials and engaging in domestic violence.
The decision of the court to give the actress a custodial sentence received mixed reactions from Ghanaians, with a section supporting it and others against it.
Enjoy reading our stories? Join YEN.com.gh's Telegram channel! Never miss important updates!
Download YEN's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major Ghana news!