Shatta Wale’s ex-girlfriend and baby mama, Michy, seems to be more of just what Ghanaians know.
Our manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
In a new interview, Michy has given a deeper view into her life right from who her parents are to her current status.
YEN.com.gh brings you 9 striking facts about Michy that many people never knew until today.
1. Father is Norwegian: Michy’s real name is Diamond Michelle Gbagona. Many people had concluded that she was Ewe from the Volta Region because of her surname. However, Michy has surprisingly revealed that her surname Gbagona is actually a Norwegian name because her father hails from there.
2. Mother is a Fante: To the surprise of many, Michy has disclosed that her mother is a Fante woman.
3. Education: Michy has schooled in Norway, America, and in Ghana. She has lived her life in these three counties but had most of her education in Ghana.
There will only be one Shatta Michy - Michy declares in new video; confesses to 2 things she loves about Shatta Wale
4. Secondary School Education: Shatta Wale’s ex-girlfriend had her senior high school education in Mfantsiman Girls SHS in the Central Region.
5. University Education: Michy revealed that she entered the university at 16 years. In her own words, she was so intelligent that she got the chance to enter Zenith University at that young age. In Ghana, the average year to enter the university is from 18 years.
6. School Drop-out: Michy left school at 17 years. That was the time she met Shatta Wale and they started their love affair.
7. Biggest result: Not listening to her mother, she felt her mother was talking too much until she experienced the very things her mother talked about. To her, ladies from 15-20 should stay with their mother because they need their guidance until becoming adults.
8. Talent: Cooking is Michy’s talent. She revealed that she could get a buffet ready in 30 minutes. No wonder she runs her own eatery, Chopious Foods.
9. Marriage: Michy says she has ruled out love and marriage. She revealed that even if she should fall in love again, she does not see herself getting married. Nevertheless, her mother has been encouraging her not to give up on love.
Michy was in the news recently declaring that she will be the only Shatta Michy in Ghana’s history.
She said even if Shatta Wale should get a new girlfriend, she will still be the better always.
Enjoy reading our stories?
Join YEN.com.gh's Telegram channel! Never miss important updates!
Download YEN's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major Ghana news!