Ama Tutuwaa Crowned Winner of 2021 Miss Malaika Ghana; Videos Pop Up
- Ama Tutuwaa has emerged as the winner of the 2021 edition of Miss Malaika Ghana
- She triumphed over nine other contestants to win the coveted crown on Saturday, October 30
- This year's pageant came off at the Accra International Conference Centre (AICC)
You can make YEN.com.gh an Online Media Company of the year! Vote for us at National Communication Award 2021!
Ama Tutuwaa has triumphed over nine other final contestants to emerge as the winner of the 2021 Miss Malaika Ghana crown.
The 19th edition of Miss Malaika Ghana came off at the Accra International Conference Centre (AICC), with 10 final selected entrants keeping up with tradition by showcasing their talents and competing for the coveted crown.
Ama Tutuwaa, the founder of The Initiative Africa, defeated nine other opponents to clinch the first position, becoming the 19th winner of the pageant at a night of talents, fashion, and glamour.
She succeeds Jasmine Djang, the winner of the 2020 edition of Miss Malaika Ghana.
Download YEN's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with all major Ghana news
For her prize, Ama Tutuwaa received the crown, cash, a brand new car, and other benefits that traditionally comes with winning the pageant.
Miss Malaika Ghana 2021 saw thrilling performances from musicians such as Mr. Drew, Adina Thembi, S3fa, among others on Saturday, October 30.
Click to watch the videos below:
1. Ama Tutuwaa wins Miss Malaika Ghana 2021 crown.
2. Winner of Miss Malaika 2021 takes her seat.
3. Mr. Drew performs at Miss Malaika Ghana 2021.
4. Adina Thembi thrills patrons at the 2021 edition of Miss Malaika Ghana.
Winner of 2021 Ghana's Most Beautiful
YEN.com.gh previously reported that Benedicta Sarfoa Asamoah, representing the Ashanti Region, was crowned the winner of the 2021 Ghana's Most Beautiful show.
She was mentioned as the winner at the grand finale that came off at the National Theatre in Accra on October 3, 2021.
Sarfoa was seconded by Setor from the Volta Region.
Our manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in