- The 19th edition of Miss Malaika Ghana came off at the Accra International Conference Centre on Saturday, October 30
- Ama Tutuwaa was crowned the winner of the 2021 edition
- Asia Musah and Bintou Keita won the first and second runners-up positions respectively
- Here are five photos of the three finalists
The 19th edition of Miss Malaika Ghana came off at the Accra International Conference Centre on Saturday, October 30.
The night of talents, fashion, and glamour, saw 19-year-old Ama Tutuwaa crowned as the winner of Miss Malaika Ghana 2021.
She triumphed over nine other final contestants to clinch the coveted crown, becoming the 19th winner of the pageant.
Asia Musah and Bintou Keita won the first and second runners-up respectively. As earlier reported by YEN.com.gh, Ama Tutuwaa received the crown, cash, and a brand new car as the prize for winning the contest.
Download YEN's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with all major Ghana news
YEN.com.gh has compiled five photos of the three finalists posing for the camera before and after being declared winners of their respective positions.
1. 19-year-old Ama Tutuwaa wins the 19th edition of Miss Malaika Ghana.
2. Ama Tutuwaa gracefully poses for the camera.
3. First and second runners-up pose with Ama Tutuwaa.
4. The first runner up, Asia Musah beams for the camera as she makes it to the top 10.
5. The second runner up, Bintou Keita sporting an African print and a veil as she makes it to the top 10.
Winner of 2021 Ghana's Most Beautiful
YEN.com.gh previously reported that Benedicta Sarfoa Asamoah, representing the Ashanti Region, was crowned the winner of the 2021 Ghana's Most Beautiful show.
She was mentioned as the winner at the grand finale that came off at the National Theatre in Accra on October 3, 2021.
Sarfoa was seconded by Setor from the Volta Region.
Our manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in