- Mary Got Fit is arguably Ghana's fittest female social media sensation
- The fitness enthusiast and model has turned her interest into a career as a fitness instructor
- Mary Got Fit was recently took 1st at the William Bonac Classic Show; a muscle event in Kumasi
PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see YEN.com.gh News on your News Feed!
Mary Nyarko popularly known as Mary Got Fit on social media is a multiple award winning female bodybuilder ,fitness trainer, model, social media sensation and the first woman to ever compete in Man Ghana Competition.
The shredded beauty is a member of the Ghana Bodybuilding Fitness Association and has won awards in different competitions locally and internationally.
In 2019, Mary was the firsts lady to compete in Man Ghana Female Figure which she won with no contender in the category. She also place 1st for Female Figure at NPC Qualifier for Ghana William Bonac Classic Show.
Before Moesha and Hajia Bintu there was Peace Hyde: 15 photos of the media queen that are causing traffic
Mary's Instagram is an exciting one for workout and fitness enthusiasts and lovers. With her beautifully shredded physique and amazing workout posts, she has been able to garner over ten thousand followers on Instagram.
Download YEN's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with all major Ghana news
She now doubles a workout instructor with amazing reviews online. Mary also hopes to obtain a Pro card (professional card) soon. This ensures that she is paid for such competition.
YEN.com.gh brings you 10 of her that shows her intriguing physique and stunning muscle flex photos from her Instagram.
1. Mary Photographs after her win at 2019 Man Ghana Female Figure which she took first place.
4. Mary Got Fit flexing here muscles in a room.
5. With these strong and cut triceps and calves, Mary poses readily in this outdoor photo
6. The Fitness Queen flaunts her six packs in this stunning photo.
7.Its never a complete fitness routine without the back work out.
8. Its only a fitness queen that can take on a full body workout at a go.
9. With great work out comes great flexibility. Mary proves it in photo.
10. God is a woman and Mary Got Fitness validates that saying.
TB Joshua once called me personally to be his fitness trainer
Livingstone Yaw Makumator, a gentleman in Ghana has narrated how the late founder of the Synagogue Church of All Nations, TB Joshua, once called him personally. In a post on his personal Facebook page, Livingstone indicated that this happened in April 2017, when the famous prophet called to tell him to become his personal fitness trainer.
According to the narration, the prophet made immediate arrangements for the fitness expert to simply visit the branch of SCOAN in Ghana and get every assistance he needed.
Our manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in