- Kantanka Automobiles CEO Kwadwo Safo Jnr has celebrated his 36th birthday with a private party
- The party held on Thursday, February 24, 2022, came off at his plush residence at Kwabenya in Accra
- Photos and videos from the party have popped up showing lovely scenes of the Kantanka CEO with his family
PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see YEN.com.gh News on your News Feed!
The CEO of Kantanka Automobiles Kwadwo Safo Jnr has celebrated his birthday in style. Safo Jnr turned 36 years old on Thursday, February 24, 2021.
In celebration of the Kantanka CEO's new age, a private birthday party was organized in his honour.
The party came off at the Kwadwo Safo's plush residence (four-acre mansion) at Kwabenya in Accra.
Following the party last night, many videos and photos have popped up indicating that it was a lovely event with family, friends, and others in attendance.
Photos of Despite's rich friend showing off luxury cars pop up as he marks his 59th b'day; peeps shout
Enjoy reading our stories? Join YEN.com.gh's Telegram channel for more!
1. Kwadwo Safo seated at a table with his wife Zainab:
2. Photos of the birthday cake and the general setup at the party (swipe to see more):
3. The Kantanka CEO on the floor with his wife for pictures:
4. Photos of Kwadwo Safo with his wife and mother (swipe to see more):
5. The moment Kwadwo Safo cut his birthday cake with the help of his wife:
Kwadwo Safo flaunts cars in his mansion
YEN.com.gh earlier reported that the CEO of Kantanka Automobiles recently shared a new photo from his plush mansion.
The photo shows many of the young CEO's luxury cars parked on the big compound of the house where this birthday party was held.
Among the cars in the photo which was shared by Safo Jnr to motivate his fans to work hard were G-Wagon, Land Cruisers, and Kantanka cars.
Adwoa Safo's dancing video goes viral
Meanwhile, Dome Kwabenya MP Sarah Adwoa Safo and sister to Kwadwo Safo Jnr was recently spotted jamming to KiDi's song Say You Love Me in a video on social media.
The video which is fast gaining currency online shows Adwoa Safo who is also the Gender Minister showing some impressive dance moves.
Adwoa Safo's dance has surfaced after a backlash from Kennedy Agyapong over her absence from Parliament.
Our manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in