- Former GFA president aspirant Amanda Clinton has tied the knot with Jean-Paul Amegashie, an international pilot
- The beautiful wedding ceremony happened in Accra on Saturday, April 30, with many high profile personalities in attendance
- Photos from the Amanda and Jean-Paul's lovely ceremony have just been released on social media
PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see YEN.com.gh News on your News Feed!
Renowned lawyer Amanda Akuokor Clinton and her partner, Jean-Paul Amegashie, have completed their nuptials with a beautiful wedding ceremony.
The elegant Wonderland-themed wedding of Amanda who is the Head of Chambers at Clinton Consultancy came off in Accra on Saturday, April 30, 2022.
Even though the couple married under the ordinance and had a short service with the theme Purposeful Love, it was a plush ceremony.
Mr Amegashie spared no expense to make it memorable as a string quartet welcomed the bride to the venue with Canon in D by Pachabel.
GH lady and her 'obroni' man marry in perfect-looking outfits; many question her hubby's age as videos emerge
Enjoy reading our stories? Join YEN.com.gh's Telegram channel for more!
The wedding was attended by former minister Mrs Betty Mould Iddrisu and former High Commissioner to India Mike Oquaye Jnr amongst other local and international dignitaries.
Legendary musician Gyedu Blay Ambolley was on hand to deliver a thrilling performer at the wedding which ended with champagne and sparklers.
Below are some of the photos from the ceremony:
1. The bride arrives with smiles:
2. The groom picks the wedding ring to slip it on his bride's finger:
3. The couple seated at the reception:
4. Mr nd Mrs Amegashie were so happy:
5. Amanda's twin sister with her husband:
6. Other photos from the wedding:
Amanda and Jean-Paul's traditional ceremony
The white wedding of Amanda follows a lovely traditional marriage ceremony. As reported by YEN.com.gh Clinton and Jean-Paul, who is an international pilot, had an intimate traditional marriage ceremony in a garden. The ceremony had a few family and friends in attendance.
Simple and classy: After 8 years of friendship; YFM presenter PM marries lover, peeps react to cute photos
Photos and a video from Amanda and Jean-Paul's simple but elegant ceremony on Wednesday, April 27, 2022, surfaced online.
Amanda's twin sister marries
Meanwhile, YEN.com.gh previously reported that Amanda's twin sister, Bianca, had also tied the knot.
Bianca Akweley and Rexford Tetteh Allotey exchanged vows in a beautiful garden wedding on Saturday, September 25.
Photos and a video from the wedding ceremony which surfaced online at the time showed a very classy event.
Our manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in