Intercity STC has both domestic and international bus services. Getting the right STC contact details will come in handy whenever you need to use the company's services. The buses operate in different cities of Ghana as well as in other West African cities outside Ghana such as Abidjan and Cotonou. The bus stations are located in regional cities and capitals in Ghana. The company also offers package and parcel services to corporate bodies that require rapid delivery of large, medium and small parcels across its stations. This article provides useful STC contacts you may need to use.
Transport is one of the most crucial factors that any economy needs to excel. Most businesses are driven by the effective transport of goods and services. Apart from that, you also need to know which company to engage if you are interested in moving from one place to another. STC is one of the most reliable companies in the region. Check out more details below to understand how you can contact the company.
The STC company began in 1909 as a government transport department. It was meant to cater for the transport needs of the central government. It has various departments that facilitate efficient services to its customers in both the passengers’ and the packages and parcel services. These departments’ functions are elaborate and they are entitled to their respective departments
The company also offers the following services:
- Valuation services; for all kinds and classes of vehicles that are in need of accurate assessment of conditions, value and sustainability of the vehicle for intended purpose
- Driver training school; the school advocates for the Government call for discipline on our roads, which aims at reducing accidents on the roads and simply ensuring road safety.
- Engineering consultancy services; they offer consultancy services in the auto mechanic of fleet management, capacity building and the best practices in transport management
- Bulk haulage. They are reintroducing the haulage of both dry and wet cargo in the near future alongside the passenger division in Ghana and some other West African countries
- Park and Ride Facility. This exists at all our terminals across the country for customers who require security for their vehicles while they travel.
- Non-availability. The Company provides service of monetary package documentation corresponding to the cost of carriage personnel and his /her family and personal effects on working transfer or compulsory retirement.
Different STC branches
1. Head Office Accra main office
This is the body in charge of the overall functioning of the State Transport Corporation Ghana activities. All functions and change of functions at the various departments in the company are determined at the Head office. The Managing Director of State Transport Corporation Ghana heads it. The Head office is comprised of the following members:
- Managing Director; He is the Managing Director of Intercity STC.
- Deputy Managing Director; this is the senior corporate executive of STC.
- Deputy Managing Director (technical and engineering services)
- Head of legal who is the Head of Legal Services.
- Human resource manager who is the Human resource manager at STC.
- Head of technical services who is the Head of Technical Services.
- Head of Finance and Accounts who is the Accounts Manager (Financial Accounts)
- Management Accountant. This is the person in charge of accounts operations at management level.
- Head of traffic department who heads the Traffic Department of Intercity STC Coaches Ltd
- Head of operations. He is the Head of Operations
- Accounts manager. This is the person in charge of all accounts operations at STC.
- Head of Audit who is the person heads the audit functions in the company.
The head office contacts are:
- No. 1 Ajuma Crescent
- Opposite Awudome Cemetery
- TEL: (+233)0557943605 / 0557943606 /0573100375 / 0573100398
- P.O.BOX 7384 Ring Road West Industrial Area, Accra
State Transport Corporation Ghana has recently introduced online ticketing which is an easier way for passengers to book their tickets online. This has massively reduced queues and other malfunctions at the bus stations during booking of tickets since it is now possible to book your ticket in the comfort of your room. It is, therefore, very important for passengers intending to use the STS services to have STC transport Ghana contact. These contacts are specified to the respective bus terminus that makes it easier for customers to be served at the specific terminus they intend to use for purpose of travel.
2. Tudu station
- Located in the heart of the Accra central business
- District right opposite the Kimbu Senior High School
- TEL: (+233)0573100340
3. Achimota station
- Located at the New Achimota Lorry Park
- TEL: (+233)0245376833 / 05771443799
4. Kumasi station
STC Kumasi station is one of the major stations in Ghana among the bus terminus that the company has in the West African region. Its contacts are:
- Workshop and Administration
- (+233) 57 310 0382
- Located in the central Business District of Kumasi
- Tel: (+233) 55 794 3607 / 0573100383 / 0573100390
5. Intercity contacts
The company also has an intercity STC contact details, which makes it easier for passengers seeking to travel to other cities. Their contacts are:
- Intercity coaches limited
- Address: Opp. Mechanical Lloyd
- Postal address: AN 7384
- City: Accra
- Region: Greater Accra
- Mobile: (+233)0557943605
- Website: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Categories: Bus Hire
State Transport Corporation Ghana has always been the leading transport company, particularly in Ghana. Their customer service has always been the best among the many existing transport companies in the region. Their core value has always encouraged proper relations between all the stakeholders in the company and encouraging each stakeholder to strive for the best in the transport industry. It all starts by getting the STC bus contact.
Safety has also been one of the most insisted issues in the company. This is for both the passengers and the employees. The excellent safety record of the company’s buses on the road has been the key factor why many customers make STC their preferred choice when they wish to travel. The company's drivers are also some of the best in Africa.
Proper maintenance of the fleet is a key factor of success in the company. The engineers are among the best in the industry and their services have been the best the company could wish for. The company’s workshops nationwide are equipped with engineering staffs that attend to challenges in the wake of operating the buses.
Getting the STC contact is the first step towards experiencing one of the best transportation services on the African continent, particularly in West Africa. You will definitely fall in love with STC bus services and make it your go-to choice whenever you want to go for a road trip. State Transport Corporation Ghana is, therefore, your best partner in achieving your travel goals.