UEW student portal is an online-updated platform that provides administrative services and data to all the University of Education, Winneba learners and staff. It contains exclusive academic databases that are readily accessible through the internet for both prospective and continuing learners.
Through the new UEW Student Portal, new and continuing learners can now inquire, register, pay fees, and access all vital information concerning their academics. By merely owning a portal and accessing the internet, all UEW scholars can now achieve their academic goals in the comfort of their homes.
UEW portal for students
As one of the oldest and leading Ghanaian universities, the administration of the University of Education, Winneba, is hosts a large number of learners across its different branches and campuses. In an attempt to ease the bureaucracy in paperwork and record-keeping, the management of UEW decided to launch an online student’s portal.
As a virtual academic platform, it eases the influx of scholars in campus offices while saving on time. What’s more, the website enables all learners in their different study years and campuses to easily access all the necessary information about their courses.
UEW portal system services
If you are a University of Education, Winneba scholar, what services are accessible by owning a student portal? Basically everything! The site offers all the necessary services that any beginning learner needs to cover his course and successfully graduate. Below are the provided services:
- Course Registration
- Tuition-fees Payment
- Check Result
- Viewing of available admission slots, lists, and status
- Acceptance Fees Payment Details
- Updated Transcript view from every academic year examinations
- Important dates on the campus academic calendar
- Extra Credit Hours
- Deferment of semester or admission
UEW student portal registration
- For you to access the variety of online services provided by the portal, you have to register yourself.
- By using a smartphone or computer with access to the internet, open the official website of UEW
- Click on the student portal icon. The icon is found on the right-hand side of the page, close to the search icon.
- For the registration process, you will use your student ID number as a username and create a personal password.
Student portal login
- Using your internet gadget, type and search for UEW official website
- The homepage link will take you to the “OSIS Student Information Portal.”
- You will see a logo of the UEW campus with the writings “Click to enter.
- By clicking on the icon, you are redirected to a UEW Student Portal login. Proceed to key in your username and password then click on the “Login” icon.
For learners who might have forgotten their portal password, you can easily ask for a new password to log in.
- Enter your username or email.
- Click on the “email's new password.”
- The password changing link will be sent to your email address.
- Click on it and come up with a new password to continue enjoying the academic services.
All Direct, All Direct, Mature, and Post-diploma scholars and candidates are provided admission access to UEW, through its different campuses. All qualified candidates get the chance to join the full-time/ sandwich undergraduate programs for the 2019/2020 academic years.
First, qualified candidates have to obtain an application voucher. The voucher is available by visiting the Ghana Post Company Limited or specific bank branches in Ghana. These include:
- GCB Bank
- Agriculture Development Bank (ADB)
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
- Republic Bank
- VISA Credit/Debit Card (for international students)
Secondly, successfully qualified applicants should visit the UEW campus website, select the Admissions icon, and click on "Apply Online" icon. For successful account logging , you will use your voucher's serial No. as a user name and enter your PIN. Proceed to fill all the required information concerning your academic level, then submit the form online.
You will gain all UEW online application slots listed through their website. Read and familiarize with all the stated credentials such as the requirements and terms of condition, that differ with every course. This enables you as a student to know your online admissions status.
UEW fees payment
By logging to the portal, you are also capable of seeing your fee statement, which is printable through the cyber. For inquiry about fee balance, just logging to the OSIS portal, and you will get your academic year full fee records and balances.
Transflow payment of school fee
Remember, Remember, the university uses the "TRANSFLOW" system in fee payment. As a result, all learners should visit the different bank branches that have registered with the UEW Transflow payment system and services. It is vital to note that you will not be capable of registering your semester vourses if you have any fee balances. Ensure that you log in the home website, confirm your fee structure, and follow the online payment steps provided.
READ ALSO: Studying 10 subjects in class is torture
UEW courses online registration
According to the Division of Academic Affairs, all students of the UEW can now register their courses online. When the online registration window opens, it is accessible by learners regardless of their current location. It also provides for fresher’s, continuing, and final year learners. Students only require to log in to their student portal and have internet devices to complete the process.
UEW full courses list range from:
- Undergraduate degree and diploma courses
- Postgraduate Masters
- Distance Education
- International students
- Short courses
Are you having trouble with online registration?
Just like any other online platform that supports numerous users, individuals could experience technical challenges when navigating the portal. As a result, the campus portal website comes with a support team. Whenever you encounter any difficulties during your account logging or course registration, email the Students Records Office. Address your email to either to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As you write about your experienced challenges during the registration, remember to add your “Index Number” as your reference number.
The UEW Student Portal provides for final year candidates to easily apply for graduation. By visiting the graduation registration center on the website, you can easily access the required data by referring to your student portal. These include information about your grades, number of completed units, and fee arrears. You can also gain other necessary information concerning the graduation process, such as dates and requirements.
UEW student portal is easily accessible by all learners, despite their current location and campus location. One only needs to have a smartphone/computer and internet access to enjoy unlimited services.