Every year, the University of Education Winneba (UEW) admits students to its wide range of courses. The institution offers degree, diploma, and certificate courses tailored to provide learners with the professional competence they need for teaching in pre-tertiary schools. The 2020/2021 screening exercise is over, and the UEW admission list for the year is already out. How can you ascertain whether your application has been accepted?
If you apply for a course during this year’s intake, the UEW admission status checker portal will help you know your status. Here are the steps to check the admission list and download it.
Requirements to check UEW admission status
The euw.edu.gh admission list simply entails the names of all the candidates that have been admitted or shortlisted into the university. To access the listing, you will need the following:
- Source of internet
- A browser
- Your voucher serial number and PIN
- Basic computer skills
READ ALSO: Achimota School prospectus, houses, fees, courses, contact
How to check UEW admission list
Follow the steps below:
- Connect to the web: Use your mobile hotspot, Wi-Fi, LAN connection, or Bluetooth tethering. Make sure the source is reliable to avoid time wastage and downtimes.
- Open your browser: You can use Opera, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla, Firefox, and Safari. To launch the chosen program, navigate to your start menu, and tap on its logo.
- Go to the UEW admission checker portal: key in UEW address into your browser’s search tab and tap the Enter button.
- Log in to the system: You will be required to provide your voucher serial number and voucher PIN. You can obtain the two details from the voucher you bought during the application phase.
5. Follow prompts: you can now see the admission list for EUW on your portal.
Voucher serial number and PIN update
If you purchased hard copy application documents and your voucher has a six-digit serial number and a 15-digit PIN, you won’t access the normal portal as there has been a revision of vouchers. That being said, follow the procedure below to view the admission list for distance learning, full time, part-time, or any other module if you fall under this category:
- Follow steps 1 to 2 above: Open your browser, connect to the internet, and make sure it is reliable. Finally, go to the status checker portal.
- Login: Here, you will use the revised version of your voucher as follows:
- For serial number, insert B without the quotation marks between the first and second character of your initial code. For example, if it was QG1435 (six-digit), then it will become, QBG1435 (seven-digit).
- For PIN, ignore the last two digits so that the code will have only 13 characters. For example, if the initial PIN was 345267879012567 (15-digit), it will become 3452678790125 (13-digit).
The update above is only meant for those who bought hard copy forms. If you purchased your voucher at any post office or bank and you applied via the online portal, use the serial number and PIN as they appear on your original voucher.
UEW admission letter download
After confirming your status, you can proceed to download your UEW admission letter. Follow the steps below:
- Go to the admission letter portal: Type in the admission address into your browser’s search box and tap the Enter button.
- Log in to the system: Use the appropriate voucher PIN and serial number. If you applied via hard copy forms, use the revised credentials as discussed above. For those who applied online, use your original PIN and serial number.
- Obtain the letter: Specify where you want the file to be saved on your local disk and tap on the Save button.
- Print the document: Transfer it to a USB flash drive and go to the nearest cyber to get your hard copy.
If you have any queries, complains or uncertainties concerning your admission status, channel them via the following contacts:
- Phone 1: 0208808098 (Winneba Campus)
- Phone 2: 0547241662 (Winneba Campus)
- Phone 3: 0244761166 (Winneba Campus)
- Phone 4: 0322497892 (Kumasi Campus)
- Phone 5: 0501613082 (Asante-Mampong Campus)
- Phone 6: 0501613084 (Asante-Mampong Campus)
- Phone 7: 0508118634 (Ajumako Campus)
- Phone 8: 0207381668 (IDeL)
- Phone 9: 0248475077 (IDeL)
- Phone 1: 0262761166 (Winneba Campus)
- Phone 2: 0202312390 (Winneba Campus)
- Phone 3: 0208808098 (Winneba Campus)
- Phone 4: 0244972835 (Kumasi Campus)
- Phone 5: 0508118634 (Ajumako Campus)
- Phone 6: 0248475077 (IDeL)
- Winneba Campus: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, and email@example.com
- Kumasi Campus: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Institute of Distance and e-learning: email@example.com
- Winneba: (0) 303965981 or 0501434046
- Kumasi: +233 (0) 322053617 or +233 (0) 322053617
- Mampong: +233 (0) 202041117
- Ajumako: +233 (0) 332193772
- Distance and e-Learning: +233 (0) 207381668, +233 (0) 248475077 or +233 (0) 202041141
- Graduate school: +233 (0) 202041133
Now you know how to check the UEW admission list and even download your enrolment letter. You should not pay any school fees before confirming whether your application has been accepted or rejected.