Musician and model Sister Derby, known in private life as Deborah Owusu Bonsu, is, without doubt, a very beautiful lady among her compatriots.
Our Manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Install our latest app for Android and read the best news about Ghana
Since she burst onto the scene about 15 years ago, Sister Derby has been dazzling us with her beauty.
The year 2020 has not been different as Derby has wowed us with her beauty each passing day within the year.
YEN.com.gh has put together some of the best photos of Sister Derby in 2020 as she shared on her social media.
1. Derby poses in a stunning ball gown ahead of an awards show:
2. Sister Derby celebrated her 36th birthday in this lovely peach dress:
3. Sister Derby sits pretty in this yellow outfit:
4. The singer just looked dazzling in this red outfit:
5. This jacket over blue jeans and Sister Derby looks like a match made in heaven:
6. It's a simple and nice look from Sister Derby:
7. A fine black and red combination from Sister Derby:
8. Another simple look from Sister Derby:
9. Sister Derby gave a great with combination with this African print:
10. And it would not have been Sister Derby without a bikini shot:
In other news, President Nana Akufo-Addo's Executive Secretary Nana Asante Bediatuo has married in a traditional wedding.
Asante Bediatuo got married his sweetheart Femi Adetola on Boxing Day, December 26, 2020, at Anoff-Nsawam.
More photos and videos have popped up from the wedding showing Asante Bediatuo delivering a performance at the wedding among many other lovely moments.
Earlier, YEN.com.gh reported that Nigerian superstars, Davido and Burna Boy have engaged in a physical altercation at a night club in Ghana on Sunday, December 27, 2020.
A Ghanaian blogger at the event reported that Burna Boy's demeanour on the night made it clear he was looking for trouble.
A video that is fast trending online shows how furious and agitated got amid the clash.
Have national and human interest issues to discuss? Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page