The sons of some Ghanaian celebrities wear dreadlocks. For some, their fathers, especially the musicians, wear dreadlocks.
Our manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Others like Okyeame Kwame, and John Dumelo, however, do not wear dreadlocks.
The reason for the parents settling on that hairstyle for their sons is not known as most Ghanaian schools frown on that.
YEN.com.gh brings you five of the celebrities whose sons wear dreadlocks.
1. Shatta Wale: Shatta Wale’s son, Majesty, wears dreadlocks. He was spotted with this hairstyle from the moment he started walking and photos of him started popping up on social media. His father, Shatta Wale, is known to wear that kind of hairstyle. Perhaps, he aims for his son to take after him, thus, teaching him how to handle dreadlocks at a tender age:
2. Stonebwoy: Stonebwoy’s son L Janam Satekla, also wears dreadlocks just like his father. In his recent photos seen on social media, Janam looks all grown. He also has been wearing cornrows and different hairstyles from the time photos of him started surfacing on the internet:
3. Okyeame Kwame: The veteran rapper does not wear dreadlocks. However, his son, Kwame Bota, is known to have it. Recent photos of the boy show how tall he has grown and how neatly he has kept his dreadlocks:
4. John Dumelo: The actor and politician’s son, John Dumelo Jnr, now wears mini dreadlocks. YEN.com.gh cannot say if it is for a reason or that is the new hairstyle his parents want for him. This is because he was not known to have it until recently when he stepped out with his father to go swimming:
5. Mzbel: The singer’s son, Aaron Adepa, wears dreadlocks too. The smart and intelligent boy keeps growing taller and more handsome by the day.
Aaron celebrated his eighth birthday on March 2, 2021, and Mzbel could not hide her joy. She disclosed that the boy’s father, who has been kept a secret since Aaron was born, called to pray for him on his birthday. Mzbel’s son was also in the news for winning an award in English:
Meanwhile, YEN.com.gh earlier published beautiful daughters of some 10 Ghanaian celebrities.
We published photos of Shatta Wale’s daughter, Asamoah Gyan’s daughter, Okyeame Kwame’s daughter, and a few others.
Enjoy reading our stories?
Join YEN.com.gh's Telegram channel! Never miss important updates!
Download YEN's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major Ghana news!