- Actress, presenter, and voice-over artiste, Sika Osei and Sele Douglas climaxed their nuptials with a white wedding on October 23
- The couple got married in a traditional marriage on Thursday, October 21
- YEN.com.gh has shared six videos from the fairytale white wedding for your view
PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see YEN.com.gh News on your News Feed!
Actress, presenter, and voice-over artiste, Sika Osei and Sele Douglas climaxed their nuptials with a beautiful fairytale white wedding on Saturday, October 23.
The couple tied the knot in a traditional marriage on Thursday, October 21.
The official wedding ceremony took place at the Sandbox Beach Club, followed by a private reception at De-Icon in East Legon.
Family, friends, and colleagues including Ghana's Chief of Staff, Akosua Frema Osei-Opare, Berla Mundi, Eku Edawor, and many more were in attendance.
Enjoy reading our stories? Join YEN.com.gh's Telegram channel for more!
The wedding reception also saw performances from Ghanaian A-list singers KiDi, Efya, and Camidoh.
Sele Douglas is a Nigerian who works with Deloitte Consulting in South Africa. The traditional wedding ceremony was a beautiful blend of both Ghanaian and Nigerian cultures.
1. The moment Sika and Sele arrived at their wedding reception.
2. Sika Osei and her husband on the dancefloor.
3. Feel the excitement from a distance. Father-in-law and Sika.
4. Singer Efya performs at the reception of Sika and Sele.
5. Couple dance close to each other as Efya performs.
6. Ladies and gentlemen, KiDi at Sika's wedding.
Bright Nana Amfoh Marries Fiancée
Last week, TV3 presenter, Bright Nana Amfoh, tied the knot with his fiancée in a beautiful white wedding ceremony today [Saturday], October 16.
A video of the newly wedded couple dancing at their wedding has surfaced on social media.
The ace Ghanaian broadcaster and his new bride were captured heartily striding down the wedding stage while dancing to No Dulling by music duo Keche featuring Kuami Eugene.
Our manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in