5 times Ghanaian Musician Cina Soul Rocked Breathtaking Celebrity Hairstyles And Sleek Dresses
- Award-winning musician Christie Quincyna Quarcoopome never disappoints with her hairstyles at various events
- Cina Soul is ranked among the female musicians who invest in their looks as much as they promote their craft
- The 25-year-old songwriter rose to fame after competing in the 2014 Vodafone Ghana Music Icons.
PAY ATTENTION: Enjoy reading our stories? Join YEN.com.gh's Telegram channel for more!
Ghanaian musician Christie Quincyna Quarcoopome is one of Ghana's young and fashionable female artists with Afrocentric styles.
It's impossible to predict Cina Soul's look for any event because the songwriter has an edgy and classy fashion sense.
1. Ghanaian musician Cina Soul dazzles like a goddess in this braided hairstyle
The award-winning musician looked smoky hot in a shiny short dress and elegant hairstyle for the maiden edition of her much-anticipated concert.
PAY ATTENTION: Follow us on Instagram - get the most important news directly in your favourite app!
Cina Soul wore charming earrings and rings to match her gothic look.
2. Ghanaian musician Cina Soul rocks shoulder-level braids hairstyle
The songwriter and style influencer looked splendid in a long-sleeve short dress and strappy high heels.
Cina Soul loves to style her looks with attention-seeking jewellery and expensive designer bags.
3. Ghanaian musician Cina Soul flaunts smooth skin in a see-through dress
The talented female artiste is not afraid to experiment with new fashion trends. She wore a sleeveless bodycon beneath the stylish lace dress for an outdoor event.
Cina Soul slayed in a short curly hairstyle, flawless makeup and gladiator high-heels.
4. Ghanaian musician Cina Soul looks lovely in a ponytail hairstyle
Ghanaian musician Cina Soul was the talk of the town at the Ep launch concert with her turtleneck dress and cutout stockings.
She wore a voluminous hairstyle and dropped earrings while posing for the camera.
5. Ghanaian musician Cina Soul shows cleavage in an African print outfit
The style icon in a buttoned African print top and cutout trousers looked ethereal.
Cina Soul inspired her followers with this alluring hairstyle and bold makeup look.
Gyakie, Hajia 4Reall, And 8 Other Celebrity Braids That Will Still Trend In 2023
Previously, YEN.com.gh wrote about Jackie Appiah and Joselyn Dumas, two celebrities and fashion idols from Ghana who dominated social media this year with their gorgeous appearances and shiny, bouncy hairstyles.
Unexpectedly, some top female performers, including Jackie Appiah, Joselyn Dumas, and Nana Ama McBrown, opted against wearing braids this year.
Nonetheless, several artists, actors, and fashion enthusiasts, including Deborah Vanessa and Naa Ashorkor, dazzled their fans with braids, serving as our inspiration for 2022.
New feature: Сheck out news that is picked for YOU ➡️ click on “Recommended for you” and enjoy!