- Ghana is set to accommodate the $50 million Pan African Heritage Museum, which is scheduled to be opened in 2024
- The project aims to tell Africa's story from an African point of view in a way to project positive African culture and narrative
- The Pan African Heritage Museum will be a complex that accommodates other edifices such as hotels, apartments and shopping malls
New feature: Check out news exactly for YOU ➡️ find “Recommended for you” block and enjoy!
The Pan African Heritage Museum will be the first of its kind on the continent. The museum, which is set to be located in Ghana, will be launched in two ways; a digitized virtual replica will be available online, giving people access to works of art, artefacts, and scholarly commentary through the interactive website. A physical structure will later be built in Winneba that people can visit.
The physical version will be the only museum in the world with a goal to inform people about the true beginnings of mankind in Africa as well as the influence of major African empires on the rise of civilizations in the rest of the globe.
PAY ATTENTION: Enjoy reading our stories? Join YEN.com.gh's Telegram channel for more!
Ghana was chosen as the place to build the special museum complex on the African continent, where people from all over the globe will find new inspiration, healing, and education.
The museum complex will sit on ten acres and comprise:
- 3-acre Herbal Plants Village with Chalets – for long stays, a conference hall, whole food store, and restaurant
- 2-acre Palace of African Kingdoms – showcasing 50 African kingdoms (ancient and modern) with a Food Court with a variety of African cuisines
- 1-acre Pan African Heroes and Heroines Park
- Pan African Library – housing books from the entire Pan African world
- Children’s Library and Innovation Center
- Convention Center for Festivals, Celebrations & Concerts
- Hall of Fame Center – to award and celebrate achievers annually in the Pan Africa world
The project will also accommodate other structures such as:
- Privately-owned Hotels
- A Shopping Mall
- A Clinic
- The African University College of Communications
- A Pan African Studies Research Center
Since its independence, Ghana has always welcomed its diaspora and called on the descendants of the millions of people who were abducted and scattered over the globe to return home.
Ongoing Construction of Petronia City, National Cathedral and Other Mega Projects Which will Change Ghana
In an earlier story, YEN.com.gh wrote about ongoing mega projects that will transform Ghana when finished. When finished, several of Ghana's megaprojects, including the National Cathedral and others, would completely reshape the nation.
The multi-million dollar mega projects include museums, smart villages, and enormous structures.
The government is committed to improving the nation's infrastructure so it can compete with the finest in the world.
New feature: Check out news exactly for YOU ➡️ find "Recommended for you" block and enjoy!