Guys, take note, the art of seduction has never been an easy one since time immemorial. Even with the advancement of technology things have not been any less easy. However, this is not to say that it is impossible as this term only exists in the dictionary of cowards. If you are interested in a girl crush, guys you need to up your games and make your first move by creating a conversation and who knows where it will lead. Thanks to our seven interesting questions to ask a girl, winning over a crush should be no brainer. You don’t believe us yet? Why not put our advice to test and be the judge.
Have you met the girl of your dreams and you don’t know how to approach her and let her know about your feelings? It happens guys, however, always remember that whatever you tell or ask your girl greatly influences her first impression. It therefore pays a great deal to invest in research and come up with questions that will help you express your intention and communicate your feelings to a girl you getting to know. Our articles below gives seven best examples of such questions you can ask on your firs date. In addition to this we give you a guideline on what a good question to ask your crush entails read on for more.
Basic characteristics of good questions to ask a girl
If you want to impress your girlfriend you need to ask interesting and purposeful questions right? By then what makes interesting questions to ask your girlfriend? Ensure that the questions you come up with are:
A good question must express your genuine interest to your girlfriend. The first rule of the thumb when it comes to interesting questions to ask a girl is that if you don’t care, don’t ask.
A good question needs to allow dialogue, back and forth. Imagine asking a question that end immediately it’s asked. If your aim is to impress or know more about your girlfriend then you need to structure your questions to allow more questions and answers.
A good question fits perfectly with the conversation. Flow is very important when it comes to conversations. Regardless of the relevance of your questions if they don’t flow with your conversations then they are of no good. If you are talking about her job, find questions to that end.
Good questions to ask are open-ended ones. Do you know why open-ended questions are preferably the best questions to ask? Because they encourage in-depth answers. If you want to know your girlfriend more don’t ask her a yes or no question but rather an open-ended one where she shares her opinion and perspective. This allows you to learn more about her.
A good question encourages people to talk about what they love of are interested in. if you want your girlfriend to love you instantly then engage her on what she likes. Such questions will not only keep her chatty in the conversation but also in a positive mood.
A good question keeps the conversation going. Yes, inasmuch as you ask a question with the interest of knowing the answer, it should also help you build a conversation that will help you know your girlfriend better. Right?
If you are determined to win the heart of your lover then you need to be prepared with a winning strategy. Yes, flirty questions to ask a girl will help you. Our seven questions below should get you started as you figure out how to compose your own. While some of our questions might guarantee you the results you want, it is strongly recommended that you don’t memorize them. Try asking yourself some of the questions and ensure that they flow naturally in your conversation.
READ ALSO: How to Ask a Girl Out For the First Time
7 Questions to ask a girl
1. “What was the best part of your week?”
Are you interested in knowing what your girlfriend does for a living yet afraid of asking the dreadful question, “What do you do for a living?” If so then think of this question as its potential replacement. Other than the boring part, asking your girlfriend what she does for a living might not be a good way to start or fuel your conversation as it might bring her somber memories of her job. On the other hand, the question about her best part of the week allows her to share the good memories only. When she does take advantage of this to learn her interest, hobbies and roll with it.
2. “Who are you closest to in your family?”
Come to think of it, who does not want to know about the historical background of her girlfriend? Inasmuch as it is important straight questions such as where did you grow up? may be mistaken for pushing the bar too high on the first date. Go creative, pop out this question and let her do the spilling of the beans. The good thing with this question is that it is closed and target and can allow the conversation to flow at the same time giving you the opportunity to ask follow up questions. Some of te follow up questions you should ask include; how did you two become close? What make your bond that close? Try also to recap some of her answers and make pivotal comment to keep the conversation flowing.
3. “What was cool about where you grew up?”
Everybody has a past right? Arguably our greatest memories are mostly made in our youthful years. If you want to know more about your girlfriend, her friends, where she grew up, her hobbies then this is one of the questions you need to pose to her. Inasmuch as some people’s pasts are not a beautiful as others, this question presents an opportunity to see the good there was in such an environment. This said nonetheless when asking this question you need to be keen in learning the non verbal cues of communication. If all of a sudden the mood and facial expression changes once you ask this question then you to change the topic to something interesting as fast as you can.
4. “How did you two become friends?”
There is a high possibility that when you getting to know a girl you run into her friends or get her in the company of her friends. When you do, inasmuch as your interest is on one girl particularly, the secret of winning her is to engage and click with her friends. Sounds simple right? Not until you have tried. While there is much to talk about, one of the firsts questions to ask a girl should be who they the two becomes friends. It’s no brainer, this question allows the conversation flowing and also gives you the chance to learn more about your girlfriend, how she makes friends and values people in her life. This question however poses one great risk, you can become a spectator. To avoid this get involved, used the responses created to generate new questions which helps build the conversation.
READ ALSO: How to flirt with a girl you just met
5. “What the coolest place you’ve ever traveled to?”
Most people love travelling as a hobby, even those who don’t like traveling they too have at least on exciting place they would want to visit in their life time. When you want to find out where your girl friend has travelled or would love to visit then this is the question you need to ask her. Don’t just leave this question closed to this, try and find out more about what are the things that attracted them to such a destination. If she has a memo graphic description of the place encourage her to share out with you.
In the event that your girlfriend has not travelled much, instead of asking her of where she has been, it would mean more to ask her of the places she would love to travel. If possible encourage her to narrow down her options to destinations within your locality. Who knows, she might be suggesting the destination of your first official date, pay attention!
6. “What is your favorite meal?”
As much as this might seem like one of the many obvious questions to ask a girlfriend it is still important that you do. Whether your girlfriend is a foodie or not, there is one particular meal she loves eating or preparing. In most cases she might ask you the same question. If she does, try as much as possible to be frank with her in your answer as she might ask you to make her the meal when you meet.
7. “What’s the coolest thing in this city no one knows about?”
When asking your girlfriend questions, it is important that you also test her understanding of issues surrounding her and what best than asking her about her city and surroundings. Let her show off her knowledge with this question. In addition to this you will also be able to get an idea of the things and places she loves about the city thus making your work of choosing your next hang out joint easier.
Interesting questions to ask a girl over text
Technology has also made work and communication easier, faster and efficient. If you are too busy to meet your crush or girlfriend and you want to know more about her, then you don’t have to sweat it out you are as good as texting her your questions. This however comes with some research because you don’t want to text your girlfriend and not to receive a reply, it can be discouraging that I know. We have furnished you with a list of funny questions to ask a girl to make her laugh and that will guarantee you her attention. However, try not to memorize these questions but customize them to meet your needs.
- “What kind of things really makes you laugh?”
- “What is the most silly pick-up line or a phrase guys used on you to win your attention?”
- “If you could jump into a pool full of something, what would it be?”
- “If you had to make out with a friend of the same sex to save the world from aliens, whom would you pick?”
- “What was the funniest moment in your life?”
- “Have you ever had a crush on an animated character?”
- “If the world froze for an afternoon and only you could move and no one could see you or remember what you did, what would you do?”
- “Which habit are you proudest of breaking?”
- “If you had to pick an animal, which animal do you find the sexiest of all?”
- “What word starts with a letter “f” and ends with letters “u-c-k”? (The answer is “firetruck” so maybe you should save this questions until you know each other better)”
- “What’s your favorite joke?”
- “If I caught you masturbating would you carry on, or stop and pretend you weren’t?”
- “Would you describe yourself as naughty or nice? Why you say so?”
- “What’s the weirdest nickname you’ve ever had?”
- “What is your most embarrassing sexual moment?”
- “Which sexual kink would you be least likely to try?”
- “What was the strangest punishment your parents ever gave you?”
- “If people could read your mind, what would they usually hear?”
- “Did you ever have a crush on your best friend´s boyfriends?”
- “What would be much better if you could just change the color of it?”
- “If you could be any fictional character who would it be?”
- “Do you think you’d know if I was feeling horny?”
- “What would you do if you could be invisible for one day?”
- “What food would be the best to make a house out of?”
- “What’s the weirdest crush you’ve ever had?”
- “What is the ugliest thing you own?”
- “What are the best and worst things about being a woman?”
- “What do you dislike but have no good reason for disliking?”
- “What’s the first thing you’d look at if you saw me naked?”
- “What’s the worst thing someone has walked in on you doing?”
READ ALSO: How to talk to a girl you like
Flirty questions to ask her
Once you have broken the ice with funny questions to ask a girl over text you can move a notch high and get to know your girlfriend intimately. The following flirty questions should help you get started.
- “Which is the first region your eyes would wander to if you were to ever see me naked?”
- “Have you ever decided to kiss or make out with a guy just because you were horny?”
- “What is the naughtiest moment in your school days that you can remember?”
- “If I ask you to ask me to do something naughty what would you prefer the most from me?”
- “Have you ever had a dream about being a lesbian?”
- “While you are kissing, what types of other things you prefer to be done simultaneously?”
- “Where you do like being touched the most?”
- “What is your wildest sexual secret that you want to indulge in at least once in your lifetime?”
- “Have you ever had an unexpected orgasm?”
- “What’s your favorite thing to do with a guy?”
- “What kind of wears are you wearing right now?”
- “If we only had twenty-four hours together, what do you think we’d do?”
- “What tricks do you use to turn a guy on?”
- “Where’s your favorite place to get a butterfly kiss?”
- “What do you find attractive in a man?”
- “What’s more romantic, or sexy: cooking for someone or dancing with someone?”
- “What do you think is the number one blunder men make when flirting with or hitting on women?”
- “What do you think is one thing all men should do when dating?”
- “Do you believe in love at first sight?”
- “Have you ever been on a date that totally blew your mind? Like one of those movie moments?”
- “What’s your weakness/soft-spot in a guy?”
- “If you had X-Ray vision glasses, would you use them to see under the clothes?”
- “What do you wear to bed- if anything?”
- “Do you find yourself more drawn to brains or looks?”
- “How far can you go on our 3rd date?”
- “Do you prefer cuddling or making out?”
- “What would be your perfect romantic getaway?”