- There was a fine display of glitz and glamour from celebrities at the 2021 GUBA Awards which was held in Accra Monday, November 8
- Nana Ama McBrown, Menaye Donkor, Becca, Nadia Buari, and many other stars graced the red carpet in style.
- YEN.com.gh brings photos and videos of some of the best fashion captured at the event
PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see YEN.com.gh News on your News Feed!
This year's edition of the Ghana UK-Based Achievement Awards (GUBA 2021) has been held in Accra.
The awards ceremony, which was held at the Accra International Conference Centre, had a lot of stars in attendance.
Nana Ama McBrown, Nadia Buari, Becca, Abeiku Santana, Efya, and many others were on hand to grace the occasion.
Just like every red carpet event, there was a lot of fashion on display at the event.
Download YEN's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with all major Ghana news
YEN.com.gh has gathered some of the best red carpet moments.
1. Nadia Buari arrived with her younger sister, Samera in stunning dress:
2. Business mogul Nana Kwame Cheddar came dressed like a chief:
3. Becca and her husband, Tobi Sanni, looked dashing in their outfits:
4. KOD was dapper in his blue suit:
5. Sulley Muntari's wife Menaye Donkor stepped on the red carpet with Miss Universe 2021:
6. Joe Mettle rocked an all-white kaftan:
7. Efya made this kente outfit trendy:
8. Abeiku Santana looked good as always:
9. GUBA organiser Dentaa Amoateng also rocked kente:
Nadia mimics Cecilia Marfo
In other news, actress Nadia Buari has got many people on social media laughing after releasing a new video.
The actress' video had her mimicking gospel singer Cecilia Marfo's recent 'wha shawa say' video which recently went viral.
In the video shared on her Instagram page, Nadia is dressed in a big headgear just like Cecilia Marfo often wears.
Standing beside a door, Nadia started singing along to Cecilia Marfo's now-famous rendition of the popular gospel tune, What Shall I Say Unto The Lord.
Our manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in