Ghana as a country is never short of beautiful ladies as each and every day new ones kept on popping up.
PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see YEN.com.gh News on your News Feed!
In every profession at least you can find beautiful ladies in there and it is not only actresses and models who have been flaunting their beauty on social media.
Our female officers have joined the trend and one of them is Ama Cherry who is not giving any chance at all on Instagram.
Ama Cherry is an Immigration officer and he has been flaunting her beauty in the green uniform.
She can easily pass as a model all because of her beauty and stature.
Enjoy reading our stories? Join YEN.com.gh's Telegram channel for more!
YEN.com.gh has come across 9 photos of Ama Cherry that have taken over Instagram.
1. Duty calls, Ama Cherry getting ready to serve the nation with all her heart:
2. Without her in a uniform Ama Cherry looks like a model, flaunting her stunning beauty in this photo:
3. Looking gorgeous in her uniform. Ama smiles alone can melt any heart of a man:
4. No rush just simple a girl but her beauty and smiles have always been the same:
5. Gracing the lense of the camera with her natural beauty and posing:
6. Officer with swag. She always looks spectacular even in a casual outfit:
7. Don't make a mistake, she is not your every model. She is an immigration officer:
8. Just looking flashy, red skirt and white top just turned heads on. Ama you are nhmwa:
9. As her caption said, she is a simple beautiful officer but can't stop feeling herself in this picture:
Selina Denva causes stir on IG; drops photo wearing see-through dress at the beach
Pretty Ghanaian model, Selina Denva, will not stop wowing her ardent followers on Instagram.
The US-based model is currently on birthday vacation in Dubai and she has been dominating Instagram with pictures from the Arab country.
She has released a new photo on her page and it has really caught the attention of many.
In the photo seen by YEN.com.gh, Selina is captured at the beach wearing a white see-through outfit.
Our manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in