Ghanaian Woman Loses her 2021 Cheverolet Captiva LTZ car to fire at Amasaman

Ghanaian Woman Loses her 2021 Cheverolet Captiva LTZ car to fire at Amasaman

  • The owner of a 2021 4x4 Cheverolet Captiva LTZ has lost her car to fire on Sunday, November 14, 2021
  • The incidence which occurred at the Pokuase Interchange attracted a lot of attention from passers-by
  • Netizens who saw the video shared some encouraging words and applauded the Ghana Fire Department for the good job done

You can make YEN.com.gh an Online Media Company of the year! Vote for us at National Communication Award 2021!

A woman has unfortunately lost her 2021 4x4 car to fire on the Pokuase interchange.

The video sighted by YEN.com.gh on the Kofi TV YouTube channel had the reporter sharing that the Cheverolet Captiva LTZ caught fire on Sunday, November 14, 2021.

From the video, the Fire Service Department was seen actively working to quench the fire.

Woman loses her expensive Cheverolet Captiva LTZ to fire
Sad woman, new car and burnt car Photo credit: Jamie Grill/Getty Images, Go motors, Kofi TV
Source: UGC

The reporter indicated that the unidentified owner of the car was made to leave the premises to avoid making things worse for her over the loss of a huge property.

Read also

He removed the bar: Reactions as man gifts private jet to his wife after 11yrs of marriage, video goes viral

Download YEN's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with all major Ghana news

Many who saw the post seemed empathetic towards the woman and also praised Ghana Fire Service Department for their swiftness in quenching the fire.

Some of the comments have been highlighted below by YEN.com.gh;

MKOY replied:

In other countries, this car would be a total write-off cuz it can never be structurally safe again. Scrapyard material. But I'm sure it will be fixed in Ghana, sent back on the road without any detailed safety checks and when something bad happens, the devil and witches will get the blame. Business as usual

From Afi Mante:

It's a pity. That's money gone down the drain but we thank God she is safe, thats most important. Nothing is more precious than life. I pray she is able to pull through the trauma and shock. Kudos our gallant fire service men

Read also

Lady cries & rolls on bare floor after someone used her ATM card to withdraw all savings

Kpodo Francis wrote:

This can happen to any car at all in the world mostly fire happens from how they fix battery terminals, sometimes naked wires touching the body and that of overheating mistakes from others should teach us a lesson let take notice

Ben Henneh commented:

Good work done fire service , eii IGP what are you doing here

Pedor Home Design said:

Wow Ghana fire service did a good job

Samuel Owusu commented:

A lot of used vehicles shipped to Ghana are recalled but you guys are not aware of it . If you buy a recall vehicle without fixing the problem this is what you get

Watch the video linked below;

Subscribe to watch new videos

Meanwhile, an earlier publication by YEN.com.gh reported that a netizen got many talking as he took to social media to share an encounter he had that involved a Range Rover user.

Read also

Man builds 'wheelbarrow' that can serve as 4 shops at same time, stuns many with his creativity

In the Twitter post sighted by YEN.com.gh, @KwabenaWann shared that he just saw a range rover driver buying fuel for as low as Ghc50 and had their front and back windows rolled down.

"My first time seeing someone buying 50cedis fuel for Range Rover. The man roll front & back windows down."

Source: YEN.com.gh

Online view pixel