A great deal of emphasis is placed on education, and that is why you need to study in one of the best colleges in West Africa: IPMC College of Technology. IMPC offers a wide array of courses to suit every individual’s career choice and talents. With a mission to offer an unparalleled training experience through industry-focused content, this training institute uses innovative methods and cutting-edge technology. Together with a competent and experienced staff, IMPC strives to impact their students with skills that will ensure they thrive in their careers. The courses offered by IMPC College that can help you stay at a competitive edge include business, software engineering, system engineering, graphics and web design as well as Database technology. People who are currently in the workforce have not been left behind as IMPC offers corporate courses. Doing one of these corporate courses can help you thrive in your career. In the following post, you will get all the information you need to know about IPMC courses and their fees.
What is the meaning of IPMC?
With over 25 years of training experience, IPMC meaning is Intercom Programming and Manufacturing Company. This institute has partnered with various respectable brands such as Microsoft, Oracle, Prometric, Pearson, CompTIA and ICDL Asia. And, both the courses and training are industry oriented. These training partners work to ensure that IMPC provides an unparalleled training experience that meets both individual and company career goals. As such they have been able to certify over 100, 000 professionals in the different courses.
IPMC courses duration
IPMC courses duration will depend on which course your undertaking. The courses are structured to meet the needs of all students whether you’re a beginner school student or working professional. The courses are categorized into four groups: professional courses, academic courses, other professional and IPMC corporate courses. Each course level is structured from level 1 to 3. Level 1 is categorized as IPMC Professionals; level 2 is Advanced professional while level 3 is Expert.
IPMC corporate courses have a duration of between 3 to 5 days. For example Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification Preparation has a duration of 5 days while ITIL Foundation Certification Training is for 3 days. Other professional courses available in IPMC such as AutoCAD 2010 has a duration of 1 month.
Why you should go to IPMC
While there are many colleges out there, you need a training institute that will impact you with both skills and knowledge that will enable you to succeed in your career choice. What makes IMPC a great learning institute is because:
- Two decades of IT experience
IPMC uses modern technology to teach. As you know, technology is ever changing and to keep up with the latest trend you need knowledge, and that’s where IPMC comes in. they have over two decades of IT experience so in terms of technology you’ll always stay updated.
- Develops talent
Whether in business, engineering or IT, IPMC continues to develop and unveil skilled talent that is productive in the job market. Over 100, 000 students have been certified in various courses. And with a vision to be a stellar education provider, they have been able to provide training experienced to both local and international students.
- IPMC courses and fees in Ghana
IPMC courses and fees in Ghana are structured in a way that both are manageable for the trainee. While the programs offered are high quality the fees are affordable to help the interested parties to enroll and achieve their dream careers.
- Fully equipped labs
IPMC labs are equipped with the latest technology, and all the learning facilities are modern. Every student gets equal access to all the resources and equipment.
- Experienced trainers
IPMC started in 1992 which means that up to now they have gained extensive training experience. Together with various certified trainers and a global pool of partnerships, you get to learn from people who understand your industry.
- International recognition
When it comes to getting a degree or diploma, international recognition puts you at an advantage as you can be able to work anywhere in the world. Any IPMC certificate is internationally recognized and relevant to the industry needs.
IPMC training corporate courses
IPMC networking courses target people who have a passion in developing apps, building networks and analyzing data. This course is beneficial as it impacts professionals with digital skills to help them keep up and make profitable use of the latest technology. IPMC corporate courses are divided into 2: corporate catalogue and Bootcamp Calendar. Under corporate catalogue you will get the following courses:
- Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- Configuring, Managing and Troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack
- Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification Preparation
- Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- ITIL Foundation Certification Training
- Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- Oracle 10g Forms and Reports
- Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012 databases
- Configuring Windows 8.1
- Junos Security (JSEC)
- Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure
- Configuring and troubleshooting Windows server 2008 active directory domain services
- Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure
- CompTIA A+
- Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE) (CCNP & CCDP)
- Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks v1.0 (CCNP)
- Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Core Solutions
- Administering Windows Server 2012
- CompTIA Security+
- Implementing Cisco IP switched networks (CCNP & CCDP)
- CCNA Routing and switching
- Certified Ethical Hacking (CEH – Version 8)
- Implementing a desktop infrastructure
- CompTIA N+
- Oracle Certified Associate (OCA) DBA 11g
- VMware NSX: Install, Configure, and Manage [V6.0]
- Oracle Database 11g – Data Warehousing Fundamentals
- Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) DBA 11g
- Red Hat System Administration I
- Red Hat System Administration II
- Red Hat System Administration III
- Configuring and Administering Microsoft SharePoint 2010
- Maintaining a Microsoft SQL server 2008 R2 database
Boot camp courses
IPMC Bootcamp courses are aimed at individuals who are already working in various IT industries. Technology is ever growing, and employees with the right skills need to feel the gap. The IPMC fees 2018 for boot camp courses are affordable, and the programs will teach you the necessary skills and also show you how to apply those skills in a work environment. Here are the boot camp courses available in IMPC.
- Mobile Application Development
- Operating System
- Cloud Computing
- Database Technologies
- IT Security Process & Technical
- Project Management
- (IMS) - Technical & Process
The requirement for the IPMC certificate for professional courses is a JHS/SHS, Technical/Vocational, O’level, or its equivalent. Professional courses offered in IPMTC include:
- Software engineering
If you want to understand the purpose of software development and command its fundamentals, then software engineering is the perfect course for you. Another benefit of doing this course is that you get the skills needed to be a great programmer.
- Database technology
If you work or want to work as a database administrator position, then you need theory and practice knowledge in database technology. This is one of the sought after IPMC certificate because the knowledge and skills you get will make you eligible for a wide range of careers like database assistant and secretary.
- Graphic and web design
Through this course you will get skills in website design, creating spreadsheets and professional documents using Microsoft tools. Even as an entry-level student, your certificate can help you get a job as a graphic designer, data entry operator, and secretary.
- System engineering
This course equips the student with skills in Linux fundamentals, troubleshooting techniques, operating systems as well as hardware and networking. You can do this course if you have JHS/SHS Certificate or O’level or its equivalent.
One of the main requirements that you need to undertake any of the IMPC academic courses is a secondary school certificate. Other basic entry requirements are Junior High school (JHS), Senior High School (SHS), O'LEVEL/A'LEVEL certificates. Credit passes in core subjects related to the field are also mandatory. Academic courses offered in IPMC are:
- International Diploma in Computing - Computing in IPMC is divided into Level 3 Diploma, Level 4 Diploma, and Level 5 Diploma. Level 5 qualification gives you direct entry to any UK university degree course as a third year or as a final year in the NCC education degree. The requirements for this course is that you must have SHS Certificate, O’ level/GCSE English and Maths or equivalent, must be a mature students who is 25 years and above. You must also have Senior High School (WASSCE) with an aggregate of 36 and above with 6 credit passes in English, Mathematics, Social studies and Science/ Integrated Science and three electives. As well as NCC Education International Foundation Year (IFY) or Level 3 Diploma in Computing.
- Business - Business academic course is divided into Level 3 diploma, level 4 diploma, and Level 5 Diploma. You can do level 3 if you did English at secondary school level or obtained a valid score of 5.5 or above in the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) examination or equivalent. Those eligible for level 4 are SHS Certificate holders, Senior High School (WASSCE) applicants, Level 3 Diploma in Computing, those with two years’ relevant work experience and holders of hold O’ level/GCSE English and Mathematics or equivalent. Those who want to do level 5 diploma in business must complete NCC Education Level 4 Diploma in Business (QCF) (L4DB) or have any international qualification that is considered suitable by NCC Education.
- Business Information Technology - Business IT is categorized into Level 4 Diploma in Business Information Technology, Level 5 Diploma in Business Information Technology and BSc (Hons) Business Information Technology – from University of Greenwich. To do the level 5 business IT course you need to have BCS Diploma, ABE Advanced Diploma, NCC UK Advanced Diploma in Computer Studies or Level 5 Business Information Technology(QCF).
Other professional courses offered by IPMC are:
1. Tally Certified Professional
This course aims to impact a student with knowledge that will improve their credibility as professional accountants. The IPMC courses and their fees in Ghana are not just for new students, prospective employers in the accounting field can also benefit from taking this program. This course has a duration of one month, and the course content is divided into module 1 to module 4. The four modules are based on
- Financial and Cost Analysis Features
- Recording Transactions about Service Organization
- Recording Transactions pertaining to Manufacturing Organization
- Recording Transactions pertaining to Trading Organization.
Benefits of taking Tally Certified course at IPMC
- You will get global recognition as a high-quality accountant who can attract more business deals and build your career in accounting.
- You will be equipped with the latest information concerning the Tally Certified Professional which will put your at a competitive advantage in this ever-changing job market.
- As an employee, it will enhance your career opportunities as the certificate will validate you as a professional who meets the industrial standards.
2. AutoCAD 2010
The AutoCAD course in IPMC is ideal for any person who needs to acquire comprehensive skills and knowledge on how to design and modify AutoCAD models. This course has a duration of 1 month and is ideal for anyone who wants to pursue a career as a Civil Engineer, architect, and Industrial Designer. From this course students will gain skills in print drawing, editing, and creating with AutoCAD. The IPMC courses and their fees in Ghana are subject to change, so it’s best you contact the training institute to get the necessary details. The course goals will involve:
- Manipulating objects
- Taking the AutoCAD tour
- Altering objects
- Creating Basic Drawings including 2D production drawings, 3D modeling and using Object Snap Tracking
After completing the AutoCAD course, students will have gained various skills which include:
- Ability to present drawings in a visually appealing manner
- Able to easily and quickly navigate the AutoCAD interface
- Know how to use the different features of AutoCAD.
- Know how to use drafting tools to create technical drawings with precision.
3. Foundation in Information Technology
Foundation in IT is the best courses for anyone who wants to venture into an IT career such as programming. This course is for IT beginners and impacts students with the knowledge and skills of how to apply the various Microsoft office tools. Before you inquire about the IPMC fees 2017-2018, the requirement for admission is that you must have JHS/SHS, Technical/Vocational, O’level, or its equivalent. The course duration is 2 months where you attend for 2 hours daily and is ideal for those who aspire to be a secretary or data entry operator.
IPMC registration forms are available on their website and you can easily apply for your ideal course online.