DSTV Ghana contact is of importance to any DStv user. For many years, TV has been a symbol of home unity. It has had a reputation of bringing family members together to enjoy a TV series or watch a local program that addresses local issues in a funny and simple way. It started with analogue TV sets, which arguably, were a crucial home appliance. With time, TV has evolved into digital sets that air more channels, have better visuals, are slimmer in size, and generally enhance your home entertainment. DStv is at the forefront of the digital revolution in Ghana and Africa at large.
READ ALSO: Labadi Beach Hotel contact numbers
Digital Satellite Television (DStv) is a multichoice digital satellite TV service operating in a number of countries. It provides multiple bouquets offering entertainment, sports, news, lifestyle, culture, documentaries, music, children, religion commerce, movies, and films. These services bring comfort and enhance the home entertainment experience. Like with most businesses, you are likely to experience problems with the service, however seldom, it happens. In addition to these, you might want to be brought up to speed with the latest from DStv. Having DStv Ghana telephone contacts and address will make your task quite easy. Below is a discussion on DStv Ghana contact information.
Contact DSTv Ghana
DStv multichoice Ghana contact that you can use to get your problems solved and your questions answered about the digital satellite service provider are as follows:
- Phone 1: +233 302 740540
- Phone 2: +233 244 740540
- Email address: email@example.com
- Fax: 0302768667
- Website: www.dstv.com/
- Shortcode: 1779
- USSD: *759#
- Facebook: @DStvGhana
- Twitter: @DStv_Ghana
DStv Ghana contact Kumasi
DStv Ghana office contact Kumasi is of great importance to those living around Kumasi. This allows you to get a prompt response, from DStv, especially when your issue requires a physical visit from the company. Below is DStv Ghana contact Kumasi:
- Telephone 1: 0322 099673
- Telephone 2: 0322 099467
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.dstv.com
- Address: Kumasi City Mall
- Region: Ashanti
DStv Ghana mobile money payment
The various mobile money payment services include:
Using MTN mobile money
- Go to the menu.
- Select Mobile Money.
- Select the PAY BILL option.
- Select DStv.
- Enter the Smartcard number.
- Enter in the reference number (e.g., December Bill).
- Type the amount.
- Provide the secret code.
- You will receive a confirmation message from MTN.
When you register for Mobile Money, you will be asked to choose a four-digit secret code, which you will always use to make Mobile Money Transactions.
Using Airtel money Ghana
Each Airtel money Sim Card has mobile money. Follow the steps below to activate and begin your mobile DStv money payment.
- Go to Airtel Money.
- Go to MY ACCOUNT, and choose CHANGE PIN.
- Provide the old Pin which is a default number 071234.
- Type in NEW, and then your sim card will be activated for Airtel Money. Select the Airtel Money icon on your phone. Select PAY BILL. Choose other Type DStv.
- Type the amount in cedi.
- Provide the pin code. You will be asked for a reference. Type in your IUC number.
- You will receive a confirmation message.
DStv Ghana online payment
DStv Ghana online payment process is quite simple to follow. Below is a step-by-step guide on how to make your online DStv payment:
- Visit the DStv Ghana website by clicking here
- Fill in your details in the dialogue boxes provided, i.e., smart card numbers and country (Ghana), type in the captcha, e.g. 0d7417 or as provided.
- Click on the verify button.
DSTV Ghana contact is without a doubt a significant contact to have close by. The thought of missing out on your favourite Telemundo series or not catching your long-awaited football match because of technical issues or payment inconveniences is unimaginable. With the contacts above, you can easily get your issues resolved within the shortest time possible, and get back to your amazing watching experience.