Admirable Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson, has attained some appreciable heights for herself as an individual, a woman, an entrepreneur, and a celebrity.
At just age 36, the mother of one has done so much for herself and has thus cut a niche for herself not only in the entertainment industry but in other aspects of businesses.
YEN.com.gh brings you 6 of Yvonne’s top achievements so far.
1. Founder of pre-school: Yvonne Nelson is the proud founder and director of Just Like Mama Pre-School. The modern school can boast of various facilities, including a neat environment, a big compound, a swimming pool for kids, and an overall conducive atmosphere.
2. YN Island: The young actress bought a whole Island for herself, YN Island located at Ada Foah, in the eastern part of the Greater Accra Region. Yvonne has built a resort on the island which has become a destination site for tourists who visit the town. Buying a whole Island is not common among Ghanaian celebrities or even richer people.
Enjoy reading our stories? Join YEN.com.gh's Telegram channel for more!
3. Top actress: Yvonne Nelson is one of Ghana’s top actresses. She is also a household name in some other African countries, especially Nigeria. Yvonne started acting in 2007 with her debut movie being Princess Tyra. She starred in that movie together with Jackie Appiah, Majid Michel, Fritz Baffour, Kalsoume Sinare, and others. Since then, Yvonne Nelson’s fame keeps rising and rising.
4. YN Productions: The actress also owns a production house, YN Productions. She has churned out a good number of movies under the umbrella of this company.
5. Successful woman: Yvonne Nelson is an overall successful woman as her various achievements have shown. She has been tipped by many as a potential female presidential candidate if Ghana should go on that tangent. When the names of popular female celebrities are mentioned, she makes the list. Yvonne, indeed, is one of a kind woman!
6. Property: As a successful woman, Yvonne Nelson enjoys a measure of luxury. She does not flaunt her property on social media as other celebrities do. However, she is known to have a plush mansion and a fleet of cars.
Yvonne Nelson hangs in the air
In an earlier report, Yvonne Nelson got fans talking over a video of her hanging in the air.
In the video published earlier by YEN.com.gh, Yvonne is seen 'hanging in the air' with the support of some white chains fastened to long poles in the water.
This was at her YN Island located at Ada Foah in the Greater Accra Region.
Our manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in