The Christian Service University College (CSUC) is a tertiary education institution based in the Ashanti region of Ghana, Kumasi. It is devoted to excellence in research, learning, and teaching to develop global leaders in various disciplines. To be admitted to this institution, you must meet the minimum requirements for CSUC courses and cut off points as well.
The National Accreditation Board of Ghana accredits the programmes offered at CSUC. Here is what you need to know about the courses, cut-off points, fees, and application procedure.
Christian Service University College programmes
If you want to take a Theology, Information Science, humanity, business or a Liberal Arts course, then CSUC is the best institution to enrol in. Besides accessing quality education, you will also be taught Christian ways. The programs offered at the university include:
Faculty of Health and Applied Sciences
- BSc. Nursing
- BSc. Computer Science
- BSc. Information Technology
- BSc. Physician Assistant Studies
- BSc. Midwifery
Faculty of Humanities
- BA in Communication Studies
- BA Theology with Administration
- BA Planning and Development
School of Business
- BBA Accounting
- BBA Banking and Finance
- BBA Human Resource Management
- BBA Marketing
- Master of Arts Christian Ministry with Management Programme.
- Master of Science in Accounting and Finance Programme.
- Master of Science in Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Master of Science in Corporate Planning.
Christian Service University College cut off points and minimum requirements
Before applying for any of the courses listed above, you should at least meet the stated requirements. They include the following:
- You must be 25 years old or above.
- You should be able to produce evidence to prove your age. This could be your birth certificate, driver’s license, national ID card, or passport.
- You must pass the entrance exam and interview.
- You must be a holder of a first degree in related disciplines.
- The degree should be from an accredited institution.
- You should not be below the 2nd class lower division.
- A minimum of two years’ experience is needed for MSc. Monitoring and Evaluation.
- For theology courses, you need some experience as a church worker, leader, evangelist, Sunday school teacher, and administrator.
- Theology Department and MSc Accounting and Finance applicants may be required to attend an interview.
Christian Service University College admission requirements for SSSCE holders
- Candidates need credits in three core subjects. For the three subjects, you should not have grades below D or C6. That is Mathematics, English and Integrated Science or Social studies.
- You also need credits in three relevant elective subjects.
- Your aggregate score should not exceed 24.
Undergraduate course requirements for West African senior secondary exams candidates
- Credit passes in three core subjects - English, Mathematics, and Integrated Science/Social Studies.
- Passes in three elective subjects.
- Your aggregate score should not exceed 36.
Undergraduate course requirements for diploma holders
- An FGPA of 3.0 or better is needed.
- The diploma must be from a recognised institution.
- If NAB recognises the diploma, then you may be admitted to level 100.
- You should also have five passes in GCE, WASSCE, or SSSCE. They include Core Mathematics, Core English, Core Integrated Science, Agricultural Science, or Social Studies.
WAEC, ABCE, and GBCE applicants
- You need five passes in relevant subjects in GBCE plus three other passes from ABCE, one of the passes should be of Grade D or better.
- You must present passes from GBCE and ABCE.
- You should at least have a second lower class division.
- Your HND should be from related disciplines.
- It should also be from a NAB accredited institution.
- If you qualify, you will be admitted to level 200.
International applicants with General Certificate of Education
- Five credits in O level including Mathematics and English.
- Three passes in A-level
- Another pass in any general paper
Applicants on transfer from another institution
- You should be already enrolled as a regular student in any Bachelor’s Degree course.
- The university should be recognised.
- You need to have at least studied in the institution for one year.
- You must present academic records and names of two references.
- An e-voucher
- Copies of all your necessary documents
- Details of the results and institutions you studied in.
- A passport-sized photograph which should be in JPG format.
Christian Service University College admission forms submission criteria
Before you submit any document, you should have attached the following copies:
- Two recent passport-sized photographs of you
- Certified copies of your result slips, certifications, and other relevant documents.
- A certified copy of your birth certificate, driver’s license, baptism certificate, National ID card, or any other document that can prove your identity and age.
- Recommendation letter from employer if you are an employed mature applicant.
If you submit false information or copies, your application will be rejected on the spot. Completed forms should be submitted to the following address:
Christian Service University College,
PO Box KS 3110,
Christian Service University College fees
You will pay the following amounts for an entire academic year (2 semesters) for the courses listed below:
- Business Administration - GHC. 4,137.00
- Nursing - GHC. 5,944.00
- Nursing Top-Up - GHC. 4,962.00
- Physician Assistantship - GHC. 6,072.00
- Physician Assistantship Top-Up - GHC. 6,824.00
- Midwifery - GHC. 5,977.00
- Computer Science - GHC. 4,138.00
- Information Technology - GHC. 4,138.00
- Communication Studies - GHC. 4,263.00
- Ba Planning and Social Development - GHC. 4,200.00
- B.Ed. Basic Education - GHC. 3,879.00
- B.Ed. Early Childhood Education - GHC. 3,879.00
- BA Theology with Administration - GHC. 3,131.00
- BA Theology with Administration (Sandwich) - GHC. 3,131.00
- MA Christian Ministry with Management - GHC. 5,938.00
- M.Sc. Accounting and Finance - GHC. 8,927.00
- M.Sc. Monitoring and Evaluation - GHC. 9,658.00
- M.Sc. Corporate Planning - GHC. 9,059.00
- Business Administration - $1,611.00
- Nursing - $2,228.00
- Nursing Top-Up - $1,896.00
- Physician Assistantship - $2,271.00
- Physician Assistantship Top-Up - $2,525.00
- Computer Science - $1,575.00
- Information Technology - $1,575.00
- Communication Studies - $1,654.00
- BA Planning and Social Development - $1,632.00
- B.Ed. Basic Education - $1,524.00
- B.Ed. Early Childhood Education - $1,524.00
- BA Theology with Administration - $1,279.00
- BA Theology with Administration (Sandwich) - $1,279.00
- MA Christian Ministry with Management - $2,225.00
- M.Sc. Accounting and Finance - $3,234.00
- M.Sc. Monitoring and Evaluation - $3,481.00
- M.Sc. Corporate Planning - $3,278.00
The third semester shall attract the following amounts for Ghanaian students:
- MA Christian Ministry with Management - GHC. 1,370.00
- M.Sc. Accounting and Finance - GHC. 1,991.00
- M.Sc. Monitoring and Evaluation - GHC. 2,275.00
- M.Sc. Corporate Planning - GHC. 2,096.00
International students will pay the following for the third semester:
- MA Christian Ministry with Management - $518.00
- M.Sc. Accounting and Finance - $768.00
- M.Sc. Monitoring and Evaluation - $823.00
- M.Sc. Corporate Planning - $812.00
Christian Service University College contacts
If you have any questions or you experience technical problems during the application, reach out via the following:
- Physical address: Ashanti Region, Kumasi, Ghana.
- Postal address: P.O. Box 3110, Kumasi, Ghana
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 1: +233(0)-3220-28781
- Phone 2: +233(0)-3220-39258
- Phone 3: +233(0)-501-500-302
- Phone 1: +233 20 182 8688
- Phone 2: +233(0)-3220-28781
- Email: email@example.com
CSUC is one of the few universities in Ghana that train their students not only in academic and professional excellence but also in Christian values and principles. If you meet the minimum requirements for Christian Service University College courses and cut off point, don’t hesitate to enrol in this institution.
Yen.com.gh shared on 9th September a step-by-step guide on how to use the UG MIS Web student portal. The portal contains exclusive academic databases that are readily accessible for both prospective and continuing learners.
Through the portal, new and continuing learners can now inquire, register, pay fees, and access all vital information concerning their academics. UG scholars can now achieve their academic goals in the comfort of their homes.