- Name: Ayisha Modi
- Birthday: July 17
- Birthplace: Ghana
- Nationality: Ghanaian
- Zodiac sign: Cancer
- Activity: Brand influencer, Philanthropist
Who is Ayisha Modi?
Ayisha Modi is a Ghanaian socialite, music executive, brand influencer, and philanthropist. She is best known for her close association with some of the biggest names in the Ghanaian music industry, such as Stonebwoy, Sarkodie, Samini, and Shatta Wale.
She takes pride in claiming responsibility for the success of Stonebwoy, Ofori Amponsah, and other Ghanaian musicians. Ayisha Modi was born in Ghana. Her birthday is on July 17th.
Career and achievements
- Ayisha Modi is a talented manager with a portfolio of works alongside Ghanaian artists such as Kwesi Slay and King Jerry RS.
- She gained fame through involvement in several controversies with different celebrities on social media.
- She received the coveted "Kasa Pooley of the Year" (Talkative of the Year) award at the 2020 edition of the Hitz FM Something Wicked Awards.
Personal life and controversies
Ayisha Modi claimed to be married to Abass Sariki Giwa, a businessman and philanthropist. However, during a recent interview with Sammykaymedia, the businessman refuted Ayisha's assertions of being married to him.
Shortly after Abass Sariki's interview garnered widespread attention, Ayisha Modi responded with a video expressing her regret over any offence caused by Abass' statements. Unexpectedly, things took a dramatic turn when Ayisha confronted Abass Sariki in a live TikTok video, giving him a piece of her mind. Unfortunately, it devolved into a heated exchange between Ayisha and Abass.
Ayisha Modu has a child from her previous marriage with Ofori Amponsah. They became good friends and Ayisha helped him on some of his projects.
Ayisha Modi is also a fashion enthusiast who loves to dress in colourful and stylish outfits. She is known for her outspokenness and honesty, which often lands her in controversies and feuds with other celebrities.
She has been involved in several beefs with artists such as Shatta Wale, Obrafour, Tracey Boakye, Afia Schwarzenegger, and Moesha Boduong. She has also been accused of lying about her relationship with some of the artists she claims to have worked with or supported financially. Ayisha has defended herself by saying that she speaks the truth and does not fear anyone.
Queen of Ga Fee Noya
Renowned Ghanaian socialite, Ayisha Modi, was joyfully bestowed with the esteemed title of the Queen of the Ga Fee Noya during a magnificent ceremony held on January 29, 2023.
Embracing her new royal role, she now proudly assumes the revered stool name, Her Majesty Naa Adokailey Wopekupekui, signifying her position as the Manye, or Queen in the Ga language, of Ga Fee Noya.
Interesting facts about Ayisha Modi
- Ayisha Modi is nicknamed "She Loves Stonebwoy" because of her loyalty and admiration for Stonebwoy.
- She has a tattoo of Stonebwoy's name on her chest.
- She once claimed that she was married to Ofori Amponsah when she was 18 years old and that he abandoned her after getting her pregnant.
- She also claimed that she invested $45,000 in Obrafour's album "Kasiebo", but did not receive any royalties or recognition from him.
- She has donated several items and cash to various orphanages, schools, mosques, and churches in Ghana.