Barry Williams is a popular American actor and singer. He rose to fame after starring on the ABC TV series, The Brady Bunch. He played the role of the eldest Brady son by the name, Greg Brady. Barry Williams net worth has continued to grow with the increasing number of films and songs in his name.
Barry has been in the entertainment industry for over five decades. He has starred in big shows such as Wild in the Streets, The Brady Bunch Movie, and Highway to Heaven. Some of his hit singles are Hip To Be Square, A Mighty Fortress and Total Worship.
How much is Barry Williams net worth?
The American actor has an estimated net worth of around $6 million as of 2021. He enjoys an average salary of more than $37 633. He makes between $21 518 and $207 085 from singing.
He made $1,100 every week from starring as a child actor in The Brady Bunch. He has also endorsed several brands, and this has helped in raising his net worth. Some of the companies he has endorsed are:
- Mohegan Sun
- Airborne Cold Medicine
Barry Williams career
What does Barry Williams do for a living now? He does music tours and organizes shows with the musical group Barry Williams and the Traveliers. He has also been in the entertainment industry for over five decades. Here are the highlights of his career as an actor and singer:
As an actor
Barry started acting at the age of 11 in the film, Why Johnny Can't Read. He later landed the role of Greg Brady in the 1969 premier of The Brady Bunch. Barry Williams movies and TV shows are as follows:
- 1968 - Wild in the Streets as Young Max Frost
- 1969 - Bartleby as Ginger Nut
- 1974 - Goodnight Jackie as Barry
- 1995 - The Brady Bunch Movie as Music Producer
- 2018 - Flea as Marsh Man
- 1967 - Run for Your Life as Stanley
- 1967 - Dragnet 1967 as John Heffernan
- 1968 - The Invaders as Paper Boy
- 1968 - The FBI as Boy
- 1968 - Lancer as Ben Price
- 1968 - That Girl as Autograph Seeker
- 1968 - Gomer Pyle, USMC as Boy No. 1
- 1968 - The Mod as Newspaper Boy
- 1969 - Here Come the Brides as Peter
- 1969 - It Takes a Thief as Herbie DuBois
- 1969 - Adam-12 as Johnny Grant
- 1969 - Marcus Welby, MD as Pancho McBurney
- 1969-1974 - The Brady Bunch as Greg Brady
- 1970 - Hastings Corner as Junior Fandango
- 1970 - Mission: Impossible as King Victor
- 1972 - The ABC Saturday Superstar Movie as Greg Brady (voice)
- 1972 - The Brady Kids as Greg Brady (voice)
- 1973 - The World of Sid & Marty Krofft at the Hollywood Bowl as Greg Brady
- 1976 - Police Woman as Steve Glass
- 1976 to 1977 - The Brady Bunch Hour as Greg Brady
- 1979 - Greatest Heroes of the Bible as Jacob
- 1981 - The Brady Girls Get Married as Greg Brady
- 1982 - Three's Company as David Winthrop
- 1984 - General Hospital as Hannibal
- 1985 - Highway to Heaven as Miki Winner
- 1986 - Rocky Road as Wayne Kincaid
- 1987 - Murder, She Wrote as Nate Findley
- 1988 - A Very Brady Christmas as Dr Greg Brady
- 1990 - The Bradys as Dr Greg Brady
- 1991 - Kids Incorporated as Ana's Dad
- 1993 - Bradymania: A Brady Special as Barry Williams
- 1994 - Summertime Switch as Frederick Egan II
- 1994 - Full House as Barry Williams
- 1997 - Pe*versions of Science as Neighbor
- 2001 - Hollywood 7 as Dean Strickland
- 2004 - The Brady Bunch 35th Anniversary Reunion Special as Barry Williams
- 2006 - According to Jim as Ben
- 2006 - That '70s Show as Jeff
- 2009 - Scrubs as Barry Williams
- 2010 - Mega Piranha as Bob Grady
- 2011 - ANT Farm as Game Show Host
- 2012 - Bigfoot as Simon Quint
- 2017 - The Loud House as Bumper Sr. (voice)
- 2019 - A Brady Renovation as Barry Williams
As a singer
His love for music made him leave Hollywood to start a brand-new chapter in his life. After the animated TV series The Brady Kids came to an end, he started his music career. He did solo performances in concerts before taking up musical theatre.
In 1978, he signed a deal with Private Stock records. In 1999, he released a tribute album, The Return of Johnny Bravo. His albums include:
- 1999 - Return of Johnny Bravo
- 1999 - My Lady
- 2002 - Barry Williams sings the Classics and other songs
- 2006 - Barry Williams Gettin Jazzy
- 2020 - Barry Williams Sings Psalms, Hymns and Spiritual Songs (Volume One)
His songs are as follows:
- Johnny's Back
- Joshua Fit De Battle of Jericho
- O God Have Mercy
- Arm, Arm, Ye Brave
- Hip to Be Square
- Blessed Assurance
- Dancing in the Sunlight
- Total Worship
- Jerusalem (The Holy City)
- A Mighty Fortress
- Ev'ry Time I Feel the Spirit
- Psalms 137
- Santa Song
- Psalm 23
- Jammin By the Ocean
- These Are The Days of Our Lives
- The Beauty of Life
- Party Time in Ohio
- We Are The Champions
- Elegant Sunset
- At This Moment
- Money O!
- To Love Somebody
- She Ultra Sexy
- So South
- Happy Together
- Drift Away
- I Drove By Your Home
- Sister Golden Hair
The singer's excellence has not gone unnoticed. He has received several awards and nominations for his excellence as follows:
- 1994 - Nominated for the Performance in Comedy Special category in the 1993 MTV Movie Awards.
TV Land Awards
- 2003 - Nominated for the Hippest Fashion Plate (male) for the film, The Brady Bunch.
- 2004 - Nominated for the Favorite Fashion Plate (male) for the film, The Brady Bunch.
- 2005 - Nominated in the Favorite Singing Siblings category for the film, The Brady Bunch.
- 2007 - Winner of The Brady Bunch at the Pop Culture Award.
Young Artists Awards
1989 - Winner of The Brady Bunch at the Former Child Star Lifetime Achievement Award
House and cars
Barry Williams from The Brady Bunch once owned a 2808-square-foot Malibu beach house. The singer and his family enjoyed the house for holidays and vacations. He periodically listed it for rent worth over $25 000 every month.
In 2016, the actor listed the home for sale at an asking price of $7.15 million. Eventually, he sold it in November 2019 at $5.82 million. The house has the following:
- Three bedrooms
- Four bathrooms
- Expansive outdoor deck
- An open floor surrounded by a glass wall
- Spacious chef's kitchen with high-end steel appliances
- An extravagant stone fireplace
- A master suite fitted with two private decks, a fireplace and several closets.
Even though he leads a lavish life and enjoys riding inexpensive cars, he has not offered any information about the number of cars he owns and their models.
Barry Williams net worth proves that the star's career has continued to flourish over the years. He started as a child actor who has now amassed great fortunes. He is a good role model to many generations.
Yen.com.gh featured the life of Kwaw Kese. Emmanual Kofi Botchwey, popularly known as Kwaw Kese, is a Ghanaian hiplife artist, rapper, and songwriter born in Agona Swedru in the Central Region of Ghana. Over the years, he has been at the forefront in popularising the hiplife music genre and even stuck to a new trend of rhythm.
Kwaw Kese entered the music scene in the early 2000s, he became one of the most critically acclaimed musicians in Ghana. Over the years, he has maintained his position as a versatile, talented, and divisive rapper to come out of the hiplife scene. He has an incredible music style, which is evident in all his songs.